16 : John Doe

"Grandpa gives Beam all his inheritance?!!! I thought he was here because he got married to Forth. And actually, it's odd for Forth to be here too. He was... well... exiled. I thought Grandpa finally took him back." Phana thought he was getting all the surprises already but the one that Ming just told him is definitely the highlight.

"Don't ask me why. Even Beam himself doesn't know." Ming said first hand knowing that Phana will ask.

"At least the house feels lively with him here." Phana comments. Ming just smirks. They're outside of the mansion sitting at the swimming pool area.

"Is your head still hurting? I'm so sorry." Ming is massaging Phana's head.

"It's fine," Phana assures him.

Silence engulfed them.

"I'm serious when I said you're my husband," Ming stated.

"Don't hurt yourself. Go while you still can."

"You have someone else already?!" Ming asked in his serious tone.

"Why? Plotting a murder already to that someone else?" Phana chuckles. Ming feels relieved.

"You won't hurt me," Ming utters confidently.

"I don't want you to choose in the future."

"I'm sure I'm gonna always choose you."

"You have a code to follow."

"You mean choosing between you and Forth?"

"He's your boss yet you address him so casually."

"He doesn't treat me like one. He pay for my higher education and gives me his company shares when all I wanted to do is becoming his bulletproof vest."

"He did that?"

"You have no idea what he has me do. At this rate backstabbing him will be as easy as peanut."

"Will you.... backstabbed him?"

"Nah..I'll kill myself first. Moreover, his husband made the best cookies. Don't wanna offend him and lose my sources to the best cookies in the world."

Phana smiles hard. He can't determine if Ming is joking or proclaiming the truth about him preferably dying than backstabbing Forth.

"Promise me, anything happens, Forth will always become your priorities. He was hurt enough. Don't let even me makes you having a second thoughts."

"What are you saying suddenly? Isn't this is too serious for our first date? Forth is fine since Beam happened. I owe Beam for that. He is Forth source of happiness at the moment. The Forth I knew will never spend his energy or time on something so trivial like looking for some missing stranger if that person wasn't significant for him."

"He falls in love deeply I see. I wish he didn't look back anymore."

"He moved on but whatever happened back then, he is stills hurt about it but Beam make everything better for him to continue living. He even made his relationship with Mark better."

"Love made you do the unexpected."

"Yeah! So, don't make me promise something you already have the answer to. I will always choose you no matter what."

"You'll regret it. You don't know me enough to make a big promise like that."

"Sure, I won't. So.....who is the real you? Tell me."

Phana is wordless. Should he tell or not?

"Hey, come in. We have the CCTV footage of Wayo in JJC if you two are interested." Moe calls them in before Phana can even answer.