21 : Green Monster

Notes :

Happy New Year 2022 everyone.

It's been a while. I got busy at work and only manage to update this now.

So, happy reading.

~~~~~~

"You're back." Kit is shocked but happy to see his old friend at the Jamornhum's mansion and move forward to give him a tight hug much to two pairs of eyes dismay. Kit knowing that Phuwin will be mad immediately release Phana and face him to calm him down.

"Cut that jealousy down, will you? He is my dear friend since high school." Kit explained to Phuwin with a smile. He knows the level of that man jealousy. He'll do a background check on almost everyone planned to get near to him and get rid of the rotten eggs among them afterwards.

That's why he never gets in trouble even with his cold and arrogant attitude with anybody he encounters during business deals. But he never told him about Phana being his best friend.

"...and he is my husband!! Hugging is exclusively forbidden for him to anybody except for me!! Now go away!" Ming announces to Kit and yanked Phana away from Kit harshly before Phuwin can reply to Kit.

"Hey!! Don't touch what's mine!!!" Phuwin is enraged by Ming violent action towards Kit, he instinctively grabs his collar tightly up. Ming might be a master in martial arts but Phuwin aren't someone Ming can blindly touch either.

"Or what?!!" Ming challenged Phuwin having his hand on Phuwin's collar likewise.

Phana tried to hold Ming.

"Tch! Leave them. Let's catch up over there." Kit is getting irritated with the green aura emitted from both Phuwin and Ming. He dragged the confused Phana out to the poolside. Kit didn't know that Phana was back and currently residing in the Jamornhum's mansion.

Meanwhile, the two green monsters who were on each other throats were dumbfounded being abandoned by their boyfriends. They tried to follow them out but was stopped.

"No..you stay. I thought you are having a meeting with Beam and Forth?" Kit reminds Phuwin of why they're at the mansion in the first place.

Ming gave Phuwin a mocking smirk.

"Ming...can I have a moment with Kit?" Ming turns to get stunned at Phana's request.

"But..." Ming tried to retort as his sharp gaze falls upon Kit who stare straight into his eyes unwavering.

"Please...he knows. He was there when I experienced everything." Phana said holding on to Ming's hand. Ming sigh in defeat then he looks at Kit with warning eyes which he replies with eyes rolling.

"No hugging!" Ming warns before leaving them.

"As he said.." Phuwin said to Kit too, agreeing to Ming then walking away. Kit and Phana make sure that they are gone before they start talking.

"You finally decide to date him," Phana remarks with a smile. Kit told him about Phuwin but his stubborn friend really takes his time to return Phuwin's feelings. Kit live a hard life. His parent divorce really takes a toll in his love life. He never trust anyone to take care of his heart.

"It's time. But Ming seriously? He's Forth shadow. You want to die that bad?" Kit relays his concerns over the awareness of Phana's sudden relationship with Ming just now.

Phana heave a deep sigh.

"Not in my plan. He's....sweet...." Phana striving to explain his relationship with Ming.

"...and.." Kit wanted to hear more.

"...don't judge. It's been a while. The jungle makes me insane inside out." Phana clarified while laughing.