19 : GHOST

Beam brings Wayo upstairs to his room because Wayo is crying hard and he wasn't fond of the many unfamiliar faces he saw around him. He'll gonna have an anxiety attack if feels overwhelmed by his surroundings.

"You can go. You have no business around here anymore." Forth notifies Joss. He is furious at Joss for hiding Wayo for so long from them causing Beam to grieve endlessly of losing him.

"Not without Wayo," Joss announced with confidence. He doesn't understand why he declared that but he won't withdraw unless Wayo said that he doesn't need him anymore or at least Beam.

"For real?! You kidnapped him!! I can arrest you for that." Moe can't believe the level of arrogance this man has to still have the guts to be in the house shamelessly after the chaos he brings to their family.

Joss didn't say anything to retort Moe words. He just stands or paces around the living room quietly waiting for Beam or Wayo to come down. He has no stamina to argue with the siblings. Wayo is his priority.

"Why did you keep him for so long?" Forth inquired Joss. Forth is annoyed by Joss calm demeanour after what he had put Beam's through. Moe tells him he did ask Joss about the man in the footage but he denied knowing who that is.

If it wasn't for Beam, he will be the one putting his fist on that man face earlier but he might as well do that now because this man existence irks him to no end.

"Not your business," Joss responded making Forth even madder. He grabs Joss collar and yanks him up then yells at him.

"Do you know that Beam almost died when he thought that the body is Wayo's? He told me to kill him! Imagine that!!! How on earth did you not know that Beam is looking for him?!! I thought everyone was well informed about it including you?!!" Forth can't withstand it anymore seeing Joss showing no guilt at all.

But Joss wasn't an easy man anyone can stomp to anyway.

He grabs Forth hands and jerks them away from his collar and glared sharply at him. He knows he was at the wrong end but he really has no idea about Beam's brother cases. Lydia told him Beam won't be around for a while because his brother died and that's it.

He has Wayo to think of at the same time so he didn't pay any attention to other things unrelated to him.

"First of all Mr Jaturapoom, you don't know what condition Wayo was in when I found him! He's scared! Tired and constantly having nightmares! He doesn't trust a single person other than Beam. For your information, he didn't utter a single word to me until last night when he ate the cookies Lydia gave me!! He is as broken as your wife is!! His body was badly bruised and old and new scars... Please don't tell me about Beam almost dying when Wayo is out there suffering the same or maybe even worse."

Everyone is silent at Joss statements.

Joss is right about that. A traumatized boy alone and scared. No wonder he didn't reach out to anybody including Beam.

"I'm sorry for causing this mess but he...I don't wanna lose him to someone else. I thought Beam..." Joss added staring at Forth. Forth should know and understand his feelings.

"You came." Bright comes out of nowhere and greets Joss. Forth and Joss automatically becomes civilized seeing a kid there.

"I don't wanna be sent to hell," Joss replied smiling at Bright.

"She found out earlier than I thought," Bright said and that got Moe attention. Moe eyes gawking at Bright.

"You knew earlier?!"

"I was gonna snitch on him if he doesn't show up this morning. But I believe in him. He's a good person." Bright replied to Moe.

"What if he didn't come? And bring Wayo away? You're gonna regret not telling us kid. You disappointed me as your future mother."