18 : W A Y O

Joss is delighted to see Wayo eating his dinner more than usual because of the shrimp he bought for him. Beam is right. It is indeed his favourite. He always eats so little or he won't even touch his food and he only eats when he was told to.

"You like it?" Joss asked Wayo but he just nodded shyly. A tint of redness is forming on both of his cheeks after Joss asked him the simple question.

"Eat more. It's for you." It's so easy to make him happy if you know what his favourite is. He will surely buy Bright a gift for helping him a lot today.

Joss saw Wayo glance at him and then continue to eat until he was too full and his burps echoes at the dining table. He quickly cups his mouth and quickly went to the kitchen to clean his dishes. He was embarrassed.

Joss chuckles at Wayo's cuteness.

"Come here, I have another surprise for you." Joss brings the cookies jar to the kitchen and hands it over to Wayo. Wayo, take a closer look at the cookies jar in his possession. It instantly reminded him of Beam. Not to mention the weird similarity it comes with.

He opens the lid and familiar smells penetrate his nose. He quickly takes a bite and his bud taste instantly confirm that it's Beam's cookies. 

"Phi Beam cookies." Joss hear Wayo voice. It was as mesmerizing as he first saw him the first time.

"Where you got this?!" Joss is stunned to hear Wayo talking loudly. He knows Wayo is not mute because he screams in his sleep all the time but this is the first time that he was holding a conversation with him.

"Beam give this to me. He said it's your favourite." Joss replied with a forced smile. He is happy that Wayo is finally talking but it was because Beam name come up.

"You found him?!!! Where is he? Bring me to him. Please. I want to meet him. Please." Wayo pleaded enthusiastically to Joss.

Joss however feels like he was stabbed multiple times on his chest. He reacted so much just at the mention of Beam's name but he doesn't even care to speak a word with him even after a month of living together. He holds no meaning at all in Wayo's life.

All this while Wayo only wrote what he wants to say to him.

Find Beam.

When are you gonna find Beam?

Did you find Beam?

Where is Beam?

Joss did try to find the Beam Wayo on kept mentioning but he suddenly becomes greedy. Joss even kept the files about all the Beams they have in his company locked in his drawer. He doesn't want Wayo to leave him. He wants the boy for himself and is not ready to hand him over to another man.

He thought that this Beam is Wayo's lover. But it never crossed his mind that the Beam who owns JJC is the same Beam Wayo wanted him to find so bad and he is his brother. He didn't even notice that Lydia had been referring to Baramee as Beam all this while.

Joss will never forget the day he stumbles over Wayo at the company. He forgot to sign an important document left by his secretary at his table. He went to the office straight in his workouts attires and that's when he saw that cute little bunny roaming around the building alone looking all confused and adorable.

He was mesmerise with it. The feels to protect the boy heightened.

He unconsciously trails him behind up until Wayo suddenly runs to the road to save a cat from being hit by a car. Luckily the driver is quick to step on the brake but Wayo passes out maybe from the shock of nearly being hit.