17 : Mr CEO & A Bright Boy

Notes :

Just some unimportant chapter. 🤭 You may skip if you want.

~~~~~

"Please reconsider Beam. I know you're facing a lot right now but, no offence to you two but come on, Prae? She'll destroy the company." Joss complained to the Jamornhum's.

"Even with mine and your share, we are still short by a lot Boss. She got nearly 40 per cent now." Beam retorts being as respectful to Joss even though he owns the company.

"Mr Intochar will cast his vote for Joss and they're others, securing up to 10 per cent," Lydia announced.

"We're still short Aunt Lyddy." Beam said again.

"Well, Young Master Forth and Young Miss Moe have 4 per cent each." She added again.

"I did?" Moe didn't know because she didn't care.

"Why do I have shares in JJC's? Wasn't that taken away?" Forth asked. He thought everything was stripped down from him because of the incident.

"It's your birthright," Lydia explained to Forth but he wasn't happy at the fact that he is still part of JJC. In fact, he feels nothing.

"Young Master Phana also has 4 per cent of JJC's." Everyone shifted their gaze at him. No wonder Lydia wanted him to join the meeting.

"Me?"

"You're part of them even though you're not a Jamornhum," Lydia explained to Phana.

"Then it's settled. I want you all to be present at the Board meetings next Friday." Joss is satisfied with his visit to the mansion today. That's why Lydia is so confident about him winning with a majority.

Joss feels relaxed now that the company won't fall into Prae's hands. She might be good at managing but she is no team player. She does everything by her own rules. Joss went outside to the pool to make a phone call to his secretary when he was approached by a boy.

"Excuse me, sir, this is for you." Bright discreetly gives Joss Wayo's case files when he saw him go out then quickly disappear into the house.

"Hey, kids. What..?" Joss opened the files and a picture fall from the file.

"Bass?" Joss went through the files and he was utterly shocked and enraged to read and see all the information insides about the person he knew as Bass in the file.

"Shit!?" Joss went in to find the kid who gave him the file but stumble over Moe instead.

"Woah! That is confidential Mr CEO. Why do you have it?" Moe snatches the file from Joss's hands.

"Who did this?" Joss asked with a slightly higher tone.

"What do you mean?" Moe is puzzled by Joss interest in Wayo's case.

"Ba...I mean Wayo. Who did this to him?"

"His uncle but he is in custody. But this boy here is missing. That's why our Beam is like that. He nearly went crazy looking for his brother. He was last seen at JJC's. Ahh..come here. Maybe you know who this person is."

Beam? Damn it! Of course Beam.

Joss is having his inner monologue.

Moe shows him the CCTV footage from JJC and shows him a very familiar figure known to himself.

"Doesn't ring a bell," Joss countered without hesitation. Maybe the mailman.

Moe sigh again.

"Thanks. We'll get him eventually. We suspected that he got Wayo. He is creeping on him in this video. Watch your words with Beam. He is gonna hyperventilate again. Wayo is a very sensitive topic around him." Joss just nodded in understanding.