CR 1

(Plot given by GoReadMyBio 💜)

Jungkook groans as he waited for his friend to arrive. He had told Jungkook that he's in traffic and might be late. Jungkook said it was okay but he's taking too damn long. He looks around, seeing that children with their parents entered the park. He looked at the time, he was here like 8am and it's almost 10am.

As he's about to leave, he's stopped as a woman stood in front of him.
"Oh, grandma... Excuse me" Jungkook says, but the old woman doesn't seem to hear him.
"You're cursed... " The woman says, making Jungkook frown.
"What? No way, that's impossible" Jungkook says, laughing.

"Remember my words, young man" She says. Jungkook shrugs, looking back but as soon as he looked back to the woman, she was gone. His eyes widened, shocked.
"Woah... She moves fast" Jungkook says, startled as he felt an arm grab his shoulder. He looks back and sees his friend.
"How long was that traffic? Gosh" Jungkook says and his friend explains himself.

Jungkook drove back home. The old woman's words kept repeating around his head, and this caused him to almost hit a car. Luckily, he was able to avoid it. He pulls over to the side, and groaned, rubbing the bridge of his forehead. He gasps as he hears someone knock on his window. He looks up and sees the same woman.
"Grandma! Wait!" Jungkook says, about to leave his car but the woman disappeared again.
"Why am I even bothering? She might just be joking around" He says, huffing. He sighs again before he drove away.

"Jungkook? What happened? There's this rumor going around saying that you're spotted with a guy, and it looks like you guys are kissing?" Jin asks, the others nodded, indicating the they know too.

"What...?"

?"