CR 8

(Requested by scarlett_doc 😍)

Jungkook huffs as he looked at the six. He glared at them, his arms crossed as they all looked down.
"Now, where am I gonna sleep? Because you guys clearly don't want me to sleep with one of you... All of you wants to sleep with me, and that'll cause the bed to break again" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

"How about each day Jungkook sleeps with one of us" Namjoon suggested and they nodded.
"Play rock paper scissors in who gets monday" Jimin says before they played the game. In the end, it ended up with, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin.

"This is why the person who suggests the game always loses" Jungkook says, laughing as Jimin huffed.
"Next time, don't suggest a game" Taehyung says, smirking.
"Shut the fuck up" Jimin says, huffing as he grabbed Jungkook and pulled him to his lap.

Jungkook sat in the car, while his 97 liner friends sang to the music. Mingyu drove the car while Jungkook scrolled through his feed, again. He's always scrolling through it because everyday, there's a new rumor about it and he needs to be aware of it. He then sees a rumor.
"97 liners collab song?" He whispers to himself, looking up.
"How about we make a collab song?" Minghao asks and they all agreed, except Jungkook.

They all looked at him, smiling.
"Yes! Yes, of course" He says, chuckling. They all high-fived and cheered. 97 liners collab song it is.

The companies then made a statement about the individual having a collab. They had prepared everything, recording and all. Jungkook had a hard time though, his boyfriends didn't want him to always go out, so he always make sure to bring them food everytime he goes out. And then the song was completed.

"This is it!"