CR 10

(Requested by B0mB00 and scarlett_doc 💜)

Jungkook is again scrolling through his feed, looking for any rumors that he'll be aware of. He saw three, one is that he'll be having a mixtape, second is that they'll be starring in a show and third one is that he owns a snake.
"These are not bad but Hoseok hyung's gonna kill me for this last one" He says, gulping.

The next day, Jungkook woke up and saw a snake on his bed. Of course he got scared at first, but he relaxed as he found out that it's not venomous. The door opened and unfortunately, it was Hoseok who opened the door. You could say, their eardrums almost broke.

"Hobi hyung, you need to calm down... This snake is not venomous" Jungkook says as he tried to calm the older down.
"I DON'T CARE THAT IS A SNAKE!" Hoseok says and the others walked in.
"Oh, a snake" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"Hoseok, get out if you don't wanna see the snake" Yoongi says as he glared at Hoseok. Hoseok huffs and went out.

They're called for a meeting after that, and Jungkook knew it's about the show. They all got inside the office and is met with the CEO, who smiled at them.
"So... I got this offer... You guys are gonna star in it, al of you. Are you okay with this?" The CEO asks, smiling.
"Of course! Actor Jin soon!" Jin says, winking.

"Actor Taehyung will be having a comeback" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Oh, and Jungkook, you're dropping your mixtape today, right?" The CEO asks and Jungkook nodded, smiling.
"Just tell us when you're ready" The CEO says and Jungkook nodded again. They all looked at the maknae and clapped for him, smiling.

"Good luck on the mixtape, Kookie... I'd make sure to listen to it"

 I'd make sure to listen to it"