CR 3

Jungkook is shocked

Jungkook is shocked. Was the woman right? Is this a curse? His rumor is gonna turn real. He looked at his friend, who looked away, scratching his nape.
"U-uhm... Can... We like do it in a more private place? People will see us" Jungkook says, they were literally in the middle of beach, where people can see them. His friend nodded and they went under a tree.

Jungkook looked at his friend, gulping. He closes his eyes and felt a hand behind his head before he felt lips connect with his. It went for 1 minute before they pulled away. Staring at each other, they smiled.
"I enjoyed that... " His friend says and Jungkook chuckles.

"So, this won't affect our friendship, right? It's okay if you don't wanna date me but I don't want to lose our friendship" His friend says and Jungkook nods.
"Yes, I don't want to lose you too" Jungkook says and his friend smiled, hugging him.
"Take care, Jungkook ah..." His friend says before they separated ways.

Jungkook touched his lips, still shocked. Though it was not first, it was Namjoon when he asked for a kiss and the older really did it. He got a kiss from his boy crush, and he couldn't stop squealing that day. He walked to his car and put the flowers on the passenger seat, smiling.

Jungkook arrived back home, luckily he wasn't that late. Getting out of his car, he made sure that it's locked before he went inside the dorms. He got in and sees Jin, walking to the kitchen.
"You're right on time, JK" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled and followed the older.
"What's for dinner?" Jungkook asks and Jin smiled.
"Bulgogi and sundubu-jjigae(soft tofu stew)" Jin says and Jungkook smiled, nodding as he sat down beside Jimin, teasing him.

"This brat"