CR 2

Jungkook looked at it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jungkook looked at it. His eyes widened, this is not real, he just went to meet his friend.
"Hyung, that's just a rumor! It didn't happen!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"I know, Kookie... Let's just tell armys that this is just a stupid rumor again and that it didn't happen, yeah?" Namjoon says, assuring the panicked maknae. Jungkook nodded, calming down. Just then, his phone rang and he excused himself to answer it.

"Hello?" He says, frowning. Why would his friend call him all of a sudden when they just met?

"Jungkook ah? Can we meet?"

"Uhmm... Okay?" Jungkook says, confusion laced in his voice. His friend didn't sound happy or anything and it's worrying.

"Okay... Uhm... Meet me at the beach"

"Okay" Jungkook says before the call ended. Jungkook frowns, looking at his hyungs.
"Uhm... Hyungs, I'll just meet my friend for a bit, I think he has a problem" Jungkook says and they nodded.
"Make sure to come back before dinner" Jin says and Jungkook nods before bidding goodbye. He walked out of the dorms and rode his car.

Jungkook reaches the beach, seeing his friend, who stood in the middle of the beach, holding something.
"You called me?" Jungkook asks and his friend turned around, holding flowers. Jungkook is shocked that he backed away.
"Jungkook... " His friend says, smiling as he gave the flowers. Jungkook looked confused but took the flowers, not wanting to hurt his feelings.
"Jungkook, I've been hiding this for so long... But I like you" His friend says and Jungkook is shocked.

"W-what?" Jungkook stutters, shocked and also confused at the same time.

"I know... I understand if you don't like me back, I just want to say it to you and to get this feeling off of me... But can I kiss you? J-just once... "

 "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Cursed Rumorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें