CR 5

Another rumor happened and Jungkook just wants it to stop

Another rumor happened and Jungkook just wants it to stop. This time, it was about him having long hair. People are making rumors about him having long hair this comeback. He just hopes it doesn't come true.
"I'm already dating Eunwoo, please don't make more dating rumors" Jungkook says, huffing as he scrolled through his feed. He scratches his head, feeling it itch.
"What the fuck" He says, groaning.

"Jungkook ah! Go to sleep, you brat!" He hears, making him huff.
"Yeah, okay!" He yelled back, pouting as he puts his phone down. He looks at the ceiling, scratching his head again before he closes his eyes, letting darkness take over him.

Jungkook wakes up the next morning. He sighs in relief, at least the itching disappeared. He yawns, getting off of bed with half lidded eyes. He frowns, why is he face covered. He groaned, walking to the bathroom. He fully opens his eyes and let out a scream as soon as he sees what happened to his face. His hair, it was so long. It reached his back. His room door opened and he's met with Jin and Hoseok, who was startled by the sudden scream.

"Kooki- oh goodness" Jin says as he sees the maknae's condition.
"How'd you get a long hair in so fast?! Is this extensions?" Hoseok says and as he pulls on the hair, causing Jungkook to wince and stop him.
"Stop, it's real" Jungkook huffs, deciding to tie it up as its covering his face.
"First the rumor of you dating Eunwoo comes real, what is this? It's your rumor last night" Jin says and Jungkook sighs.

"I know... Every rumor, it becomes true" Jungkook says, tearing up.
"Hyung, I want this to stop... But hey, I look pretty" Jungkook says, mood changing.
"Jungkook, be serious" The two says, while the maknae just laughs, playing with his "hair".