CR 6

(Suggest some rumors you want for this book 😭)

Jungkook huffs as he ties his long hair up, sitting beside Eunwoo and leaning against him.
"What happened?" Eunwoo asks, smiling as he wrapped his arm around Jungkook.
"I want it to end" Jungkook says and Eunwoo is shocked.
"Baby, what do you mean?" Eunwoo asks, biting his bottom lip as he's nervous.
"No, not like that... I want this curse to end" Jungkook says, huffing.

"It'll end soon, don't worry" Eunwoo says, smiling. Jungkook smiled and nodded, scrolling through his feed. His eyes widened, something is trending.
"Another rumor...?" He says and Eunwoo looked at him.
"Jungkook have a navel piercing" Jungkook reads, gulping as he looked at Eunwoo.
"Oh, goodness, you'd look good" Eunwoo says, smiling.
"Eunwoo!" Jungkook says and Eunwoo just chuckles.

Jungkook groaned awake, scratching his stomach. As he scratched his stomach, he felt something. His eyes widened, pulling his shirt up and saw it.
"What... Oh, goodness" He says, huffing. He stood up and went to his full-body mirror. Looking at himself, he chuckles.
"Eunwoo's right, it does look good" Jungkook says, smiling. His door opened, startling him. He looked up and sees that it was Jimin.

"Hyung?" He says and Jimin shows something.
"Jungkook croptop?" He says and Jimin chuckles.
"Good luck later then, and the piercing looks good on you" Jimin says and Jungkook bit his bottom lip.
"Oh, goodness, it's literally cold" He says, huffing.

In the end, Jungkook did end up wearing a croptop, which did look good for him. Especially with the navel piercing. But he was also freezing after the performance.
"Where are you going?" Taehyung asks as he sees Jungkook, who's rushing.
"Changing, it's fucking cold" Jungkook says and ran to the dressing room. The others chuckles and watched as the maknae ran away.