CR 7

(Requested by pretty_problems_ 🥺)

Jungkook huffs as he scrolled through twitter. Today, him and Eunwoo had decided to end it, they just stayed with being friends, they're on good terms and he's glad with that. Now, he saw something and he decided to look at it. He frowns, another rumor?

"Jungkook is dating his members? All of them?" He says, gulping. Even if the rumor is a joke, it'll still come true. The tweet had laughing emojis, but that didn't assure Jungkook. He knew for a fact it'll come true.

"Oh, goodness" He says, closing his eyes and counted. Suddenly, he hears his door opened, making him reopen his eyes. He sees Yoongi, who huffed and laid down beside him, pulling him down.
"Lay down, you brat" Yoongi says and hugged his waist, kissing his neck.

"H-hyung" He stutters, gulping.
"What?" Yoongi asks, looking at him.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks and Yoongi chuckles.
"Hugging you, my baby" Yoongi says and Jungkook couldn't help but blush.
"Let's sleep" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded, hiding his face on the older's chest before closing his eyes.

Jungkook felt something heavy, very heavy. He groaned, opening his eyes and is met with his hyungs, all were laid down on his bed, hugging him.
"Uh-oh" He says, gulping before the bed broke.
"Ow!" All screamed in pain, falling on top of each other, especially Jungkook, all of them were literally on him.
"Get off!" Jungkook screamed, huffing.

They all got off of him, seeing him pouting and glaring at them. Jungkook huffs, turning away with crossed arms.
"Now, where will I sleep?" Jungkook says, whining.
"Oh, goodness, we gotta buy a new bed for you, but tonight, you're gonna sleep with me" Jimin says, wiggling his brow.
"Ah-uh, no" Jin says, scoffing.

"No, he's going to sleep with me!"

"No, me!"