Bonus Chapter!

(Requested by GoReadMyBio 💜)

Jungkook huffs as he looked through his feed, scrolling and making sure to check everything. He had been so paranoid, cause he once saw a rumor of him being seen at a bar, and that luckily didn't happen.

He frowned as he sees a rumor, and it's about them in the Grammy's. He decided to check it out and he smiled.
"BTS wins the grammy award" He reads, giggling.
"Oh, I sure do hope" He says, smiling.

He looked up and smiled wider. Looking at the ceiling, he imagined them winning the award and having his hyungs all happy because of it. Turning his phone off, he puts it on his nightstand before he laid down on his bed. He closes his eyes and waits for what's coming to him.

Jungkook opened his eyes and groaned, looking around, he sees that it isn't morning yet. He looks to his side and is met with Hoseok, who's on his phone, probably interacting with armys in weverse.
"Where are we?" Jungkook asks and Hoseok chuckles.
"On our way to know if we won the award" Hoseok says, patting his shoulder.

"Ohhhh" Jungkook says, his lips turning to an "o" shape. He smiles and closes his eyes again, and the next thing he realized, they had arrived at the place. They sat in front of a TV, with a person announcing. It's them next and he gulped as he stared intensely on the TV.
"And the winner is... BTS!" The announcers, making all of them cheer in happiness. They all hugged each other and Jungkook smiled, cheering too.

"We won! Congratulations everybody!"