CR Finale

Jungkook sighed

Jungkook sighed. He's glad that there's not much rumors that are happening, he wanted to have a break with it. He thinks, what if I can also make a rumor and that this would all stop and it's just a dream? He closes his eyes, hoping that it is all just a dream.

The next day, Jungkook woke up and he felt great. He looked around and saw that there wasn't anything happening. Looking at his phone, he sees that it was the same day when he saw the woman. He looked up, startled to see Namjoon.
"Oh, you're awake" Namjoon says, smiling. Jungkook smiled, nodding. As Namjoon closed the door, Jungkook breathes in relief.
"He didn't call me baby... " He says, smiling.

"It was all just a dream then?" He says, smiling. He's glad that it's all stopped now... Maybe that was the only thing he needed to do, to think that it's all just a dream. He looked back at his phone and scrolled through twitter, seeing a rumor. He gulped and closes his eyes. It was a rumor that he had a hickey that is made by one of his members.

Usually, if he closes his eyes and waits a few minutes, it happens. So, when he opened his eyes, he immediately went to the mirror. He looked at his neck, seeing nothing but his neck that didn't have anything. He smiled, he's free. He's not gonna worry about anything anymore. He stood up and got out, smiling as he reached the kitchen.

The others looked at him, smiling.
"Hi, babe" Jimin says, winking. Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head. He remembers that he's dating Jimin, so, he wasn't that fazed.
"You look happy?" Jin says, chuckling.

"Well, I woke up great today... Hmm... Good food!"