CR 9

(Requested by tae_jk2007 💜)

Jungkook huffs as he scrolled through his phone again. This is probably his daily routine, as everyday, there's a new rumor about him. The others were out and he wasn't feeling well, so he decided to stay home. He spots a rumor, and it's about rings.

"Taehyung gave Jungkook a ring and it's a couple ring!"

His eyes widened and he looked at his finger. It wasn't a bad rumor because they're dating, but still that's surprising. Suddenly, his door opened, startling him. He looks back and is met with Taehyung, who smiled and sat beside him.
"Baby~" Taehyung says as he puts his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yes, babe?" Jungkook asks. He needs to act surprised. Taehyung then gave him a small box. Opening it, he smiled and gasped. It was beautiful, looking at Taehyung, he giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you" Jungkook says and Taehyung showed his finger.
"We're matching" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"It's a couple's ring" Taehyung says, winking as he kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"You didn't need to though" Jungkook says, laughing.
"Well, I wanted to" Taehyung says, winking as he tickles Jungkook's chin. The younger smiled wider and puts it on.
"It looks pretty" Jungkook says, blushing.
"Yeah" Taehyung says, now starting to get embarrassed as he scratched his nape.

More rumors about the others giving him matching jewelries happened. Jin and him had matching bracelets, Hobi and him having matching flower necklaces, Yoongi and him having matching silver bracelets, which he put on his other wrist, Jimin and having these cool looking earrings and Namjoon gave him a new eyebrow piercing.

"Thank you all, but this is too many" He says, laughing.
"It's not, we will give you everything" Hoseok says and Jungkook smiled, laughing nervously. He wants this curse to end already, what if he ends up with a closet full of clothes they'll buy for him.

"Thank you again"