CR 4

As days passed by, another rumor of Jungkook went around

As days passed by, another rumor of Jungkook went around. And it was about him dating a guy. People just have so much time to make up such ridiculous rumors. Well, Jungkook doesn't mind dating any gender, but people just assume too much. And what's worse is that, the rumor about him dating a guy is that the person he's dating is one of his 97 liner friends.

Jungkook woke up, but felt some kind of weight on his stomach. He groaned and tried to touch it. His eyes widened as he realizes that it's a hand. He looked at who it was, seeing Eunwoo. The person who's rumored to be his boyfriend.
"Eunwoo?!" He says, startling the said male awake. Eunwoo smiled and hugged him tighter. He sits up, looking around and sees that they're in a different place.
"What is happening?! Why are you here?! What happened here?!" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.

"Jungkookie... Babe, it's 6 in the morning, stop screaming" Eunwoo says, rubbing Jungkook's waist.
"Eunwoo, stop" Jungkook says, removing Eunwoo's arm and getting off of bed.
"I'll get more sleep" Eunwoo says before going back to sleep. Jungkook gulped, luckily he wasn't naked or anything. He went out of the room and sees that they're in the astro dorms.

"Oh, my fucking goodness... " Jungkook says to himself, startled by Sanha.
"Oh, Jungkook hyung... You're awake" Sanha says, laughing.
"Why am I here?" Jungkook asks and Sanha frowned.
"Did you hit your head or anything, hyung? You and Eunwoo hyung are dating and you guys decided to sleep together last night" Sanha says, smiling.

"D-did something happen between us?!" Jungkook asks and Sanha laughs.
"Considering the fact that I didn't hear any moans last night, yes, nothing happened" Sanha says and Jungkook blushed from embarrassment. But one thing for sure is messing with Jungkook's head.

"Why is every rumor of his becoming true?"