ATTACK ON ADMINS

This chapter is deicated to Levi_Axkerman, writer of the Ask or Dare Levi.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Armin: Rebel, we got massive problem!?!?!?!

Rebel: What kind of Problem?!?!??!?!?

Armin: Another Admin has been found talking to Levi.

Rebel: LEVI!!!!!!!!!! Get your sorry ass in here before I have you do a yaoi lemon with Erwin!!!!!!!!!

Levi: *walks in like nothing* Yes, Shitface?

Rebel: *rage mode* What's this I hear about another admin!?!?

Levi: *opens up Wattpad and show her the book* Read it and then talk to me.....*walks away like a boss*

Rebel: *reads it and starts to laugh her ass off* This is great. This Admin is great!!!

Mikasa: *reads over Rebel's shoulder* Damn I so happy you don't have us do this kind of stuff.

Rebel: *reads over the comments* Fucking Haters. It's like they are gods of hatred that need to hate on everything.

Armin: Thank god no one has hated on us yet.

Rebel: Levi you may speak to this other Admin but you must at least play the pocky game with Petra and Eren for me to let you.

Levi: *sighs*

___________________________________________________________________________________
Ok so I have left you all a clue on the next chapter. Time to guess my readers......