Attack on comments Holla back

Rebel: *is sitting on a swivel chair as she dramatically stares at a camera* Welcome back to another exciting chapter of AOT CRACK TIME! *glitter bombs would explode behind her* Now we have been doing this for over 3 years now right gang?

Attack on Titan cast members: YEAH THREE YEARS STRONG!

Armin: Erm....Rebel it's actually 3 and a half years....

Eren: Shhhh man. We don't want to end up like Levi on the Great Levi Roasting.

Levi: *stares at Eren* I have yet to punish you for that one Eren...

Mikasa: *is being held back by the Titan Shifter squad and Marco*

Rebel: Anyways since we been here for over three years we are having a new chapter segment called "Attack on comments Holla back"!

Armin: Erm....Rebel...

Rebel: Yes Armin?

Armin: Are you out of ideas?

Rebel: Child I'm just doing a bit of a throw back to our dear readers. Now first off is our latest comment. Levi this one is mainly for you. So @generallackerman commented the following. "Awww Levi treats Eren like Eren's his own son." Levi....the question is do you really see Eren like that? And Eren how do you feel about this?

Levi: *he would uncross his legs and places his hands on his knees* Part of me does see Eren like a son to me....but I do love him more than a son....or a friend. I love him like a husband should.

Eren: *blushes badly* BAKA SHUSH!

Levi: *realizes what he said and covers his mouth*

Rebel: IN A SHOCKING TURN OF EVENTS! Levi are you actually married to Eren?!?!?!

Armin: *facepalms* Nice going Levi.....at least she doesn't know were a quadcouple.....*quickly covers his mouth*

Rebel: *looks at Armin* My loyal advisor! Hid this from me! This is yhe end of this chapter for now! *she would pounce to attack Armin

*the camera would pan out to Rebel in a chock hold and being held down by security of the Titan Shifter squad.*