The Wiggle Chappie

"WELCOME ONE, AND WELCOME ALL, TO AN EVENT THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE HISTORY BOOKS!" Dramatically holding your arms to the ceiling, you balanced yourself on the chair you stood on, staring down at the confused people who sat on the sofas and floor, impatiently staring up at your figure. "This, my friends, is a moment that we will all cherish... for the rest of our lives," you continued, slowly bringing your arms down to your sides. "WELCOME... TO THE ANNUAL TWERK-OFF!"

"(Name), are you drunk?" Eren asked, quirking a brow from where he sat with his back against the sofa.

"I highly assure you that I am not drunk at all. I just had a LOT of coffee this morning," you said with a smile.

Jean sighed heavily, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall. "Why do we even do this every year? It always ends the same..."

"He means," Mikasa interrupted, "that him and Eren shamelessly try to beat each other, only to have Levi beat them all. Levi wins every year, that's just how it is."

Levi scoffed, rolling his eyes. "It's not my fault you brats weren't blessed with my fabulousness," he said, passionately flipping his hair to the side with all the sass his little body could possibly conjure up.

Suddenly, a figure stepped out from the crowd of friends, courageously raising his hand as he audibly gulped. "I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE MISTER WINDEX TO THE TWERK-OFF OF 2015," Armin declared boldly, sending a glare towards Levi.

EVERYONE GASPED LOUDLY WITH SURPRISE!

Christa shyly stepped forward, eyes wide with shock. "A-Armin... Are you sure you want to do that? Levi is... undefeated," she said, quickly running back to Ymir.

"Actually," you spoke, jumping down from the chair you stood in to stand by Armins side. "Armin's ass is pretty huge, and he'd great at twerking," you said. A sparkle of pride glistening in Armin's blue orbs, he draped his arm over your shoulders with a cocky smile gracing his lips.

"How do you know that?" Eren muttered.

"Come on, Eren, you've known Armin your whole life, I know for a fact you've recognized this GIFT of his at least once," you said, glancing over your shoulder to where he sat. "Besides, don't you think he's given me a few private dances every now and then?"

Jean and Eren simultaneously make gagging noises, bending over. "I didn't need to know that. Thanks for the image," Jean muttered.

"I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE, ARYAN COCONUT," Levi proclaimed, stepping forward to have an intense staring contest with Armin. It was super scary and cool though. So as they had their stare-off, you ran to the boombox -hell yeah a boombox we're going 80s style here, screw them fancy speakers- and pressed the play button, where a SICK beat dropped that immediately forced Armin and Levi to begin swerving their hips.

A series of "OOOOOOHHHH" resonated off the walls as the two suddenly dropped down low to the floor, and aggressively began shaking those fine asses of theirs and making them booties bounce like a child on a trampoline. It was hard to say who was winning. Levi had the stamina and speed, but Armin had the ass. Yet in the end, it all comes to the finest booty in town. So eventually, Levi came to the conclusion that he couldn't beat the amazingness that was Armin's ass, so Levi dramatically fell to the floor in defeat, sobbing loudly as Erwin delicately patted him on the head for comfort, and Hanji reassured him that all was fine.

So, you presented Armin with a large trophy with a golden ass on the top, AND DECLARED HIM THE ALMIGHTY CHAMPION OF THE TWERK-OFF OF 2015. And Levi went home with an outdated stupid blue ribbon with the words "Honorable Mention 200615" scribbled over the surface.

And Armin twerked the rest of the day with his awesome Wiggle victory song screeching in the background.

~THE END!~