Drunk AoT

Rebel: *walks into the room and notices that everyone is knocked out and bottles of saké everywhere all empty* Hm....I wonder what happened while I was gone....

*100 hours before*

Eren: Yo guys lookie at what I found! *holds up a huge crate full of Saké*

Mikasa: *looks at Eren and gasps* Ohy god...let me see them! *graps the crate and take out a bottle and takes a sip*

Levi: What is this bitch doing? *looks at Mikasa down the small bottle*

Mikasa: Yes it is...Its Saké!!!*holds the bottle above her head*

Eren: um...what is Saké?

Mikasa:*le gasp* It is a alcoholic drink of my people!

Levi: So...like whiskey?

Armin: No and yes....Armin's fabulous fun facts-Saké is a Japanese alcoholic drink that makes you drunk really quickly...

Christa: Know it all...*pouts*

Everyone: *grabs a bottle and starts to drink it*

*Half a hour later*

Everyone: *passed out from the sleeping poison in the saké*

Nimra:*walks in to the room* Finally they are asleep!!! Now for revenge against Armin and his friends for leaving me behind at Wall Maria....*laughs evily*

*99 and a half hours later*

Everyone: *wakes up and screams loudly*
----------------------------------------------------------------

Nimra strikes again.....with washable markers and a Jigglypuff mentality.....*facepalms*