Fifty shades of Jeagar....I think?

The stage.....a stage with one single spotlight toward the front of an army of of rabid fangirls and fanmen. A single figure walks toward the light. The lone figure slowly but bravely walks with his head held high. A few seconds later he reaches the spotlight to reveal himself.

The lone figure is no other than Eren Jeagar himself. He wears only a red robe. One more shadow figure appears behind him and places its arms around his neck and his chest. The second figure is no other than Levi. Levi slow turns Eren to face him and slowly pulls Eren's face in so he can kiss him.

As their lips press together a spark hits both of them at the same time and leds them to want more than a kiss, their lover to love them to the fulliest. The fangirls and fanmen stare in happiness as they watch their OTP make it happen in front of them.

Eren presses himself onto Levi's body and Levi pulls Eren closer to himself. Suddenly Rebel walks into the spotlight pushing a kingsize bed into the spotlight.

Eren lets out a slight moan as Levi leaves a hickey on his neck. This was Rebel's signal to move away from the bed and walk toward the camera room where she could record every single second of the two men soon to happen love making. Levi picks up Eren's whole body and throws him onto the bed. Levi then slowly moves over Eren's body and continue to kiss him deeper than he did before. The fangirls and fanmens hold their breathe as the wait for it to happen.....

Suddenly a bloodly black and blue Rebel is thrown into the spotlight and Mikasa walks into the spotlight holding a baseball bat hitting the center of her palm in full rage. Levi continue to kiss Eren and vice versa.

"Stop now if you want to live...." Red eye Mikasa said to the both of them....

*THE END XD*