I'm back...

Um hey guys sorry I haven't been on recently...I was in the hospital again due to another round of seizures and well I had been asked to write a true story about something in my life that i had to go through....um so....here it is...and I'm back home now. Also...I got dared by a friend here to show what I really look like...I had to try holding back tears right now because...um...I had to be transfered to a credit recovery school because the bullying was that bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I remember about a half a year back watching different Ted Talks in English class and sitting there quietly listening as the other girls glanced over my way and snicker and point in the cover of the darkness because the lights had been shut off to let it be easier to see the screen.

Then hearing what used to be friends laughing at a joke a cruel and twisted person who thought she was the embodiment of society's idea of true beauty who I took a stand to a few months before school started because she couldn't be truthful to what she really thought of me and used me to get free stuff all while playing cruel games and mocking me for how I look or my lifestyle or the fact that unlike her, I can handle having a long distance relationship and in my family we have our problems. The jokes she said were about how desperate I was to have a boyfriend that I had to be in a long distance one, how I can't manage to fix my weight, not listening to (forgive me for speaking their name) the latest One Direction song or why I don't wear makeup or wear the newest fashions like the "Normal Girls". What's the point of being like everyone?

If everyone was the same then there will be no uniqueness or even different personalities. I don't wear makeup because I don't like to be buried under false colors or I chose to be in a long distance because the person I am with showed me that I didn't need to be like them to be liked. I was liked because I had a certain flair that only I had. Everyone has the special thing that makes them well...them.

The teacher was there to hear every little joke she said and once the Ted Talk was over he started a debate on why does Society have such high standards for beauty and ect. She rose her hand and said quote unquote "Because there needs to be a fine and thick line on what is beautiful like me and what is just plain garbage like someone in this class that I come to dispose recently." as she kept staring at me till i broke the contact looking down embarrassed at the fact that it was me who she was speaking off.

The teacher knew that she was talking about me and he then asked me on my opinion. I had to just look up and say it before it bursts out of my mouth in a way I didn't want it to sound. "Society has such high standards of beauty because...everyone wants to be that picture perfect doll with the perfect life, perfect family, perfect job, and ect...but just because Society says that's what beauty is why do we listen to it. Not everyone is meant to be skinny and beautiful on the outside and inside. I seen and known people who are beautiful on the outside but on the inside they are dripping with ink poison that leaks out of every bad thing they speak of another or horrible thing they do towards those they deem flawed or imperfect. I seen and befriended many who aren't up to society's standard of beauty but are beyond beautiful on the inside because they had to learn through the pain they were put through that real beauty comes from within not out of a spray that are sold in stores trying to make a quick buck on those been weaken and beaten to submission to Society's beliefs. They take every little beating that Society turns to them and then when Society least expects it….They turn the tables on Society. Just like Mother Russia did to Nazi Germany. "

I remember warm tears streaming down my face as I looked into the sea of eyes that were focusing on me as the teacher pulled off of his desk a box of tissues while I wiped away the tears onto the sleeve of the sweater I took from the person who told me this. The one who I remained in a long distance relationship with who I got to see before I had to go into a surgery over the summer just two days after my 16th birthday.

The silence rang throughout the classroom as the teacher stood there smiling as he clapped slowly. I remember turning to look her, the one who nearly caused me to fall apart into millions of broken crystal shards of my former self. She stared me down eyes glowing with hatred and bitterness. I then felt my mouth move on its own. “But those who are beautiful on the outside and vile on the inside still have a chance to change...if they decide to do it for the better.” She then stood up and stormed out of the classroom slamming the door shut as she left to disappear perhaps to meet up the  others who she handpicked to gain my trust and abused me with.

All eyes were on me as the teacher spoke on about how viscous Society can truly be. Society isn't evil….no it's people who turn it evil.