0-0

(E/C) eyes stared at the alarm clock, trying everything to stay still. The time was 3:47 a.m, and they were practically bouncing off the walls waiting for the clock to move. The (H/C)-ette gave one more quick glance to the clock before forcing their bodies to stand up. They stretched their limbs--earning a satisfying crack. The room surrounding them was dark, the only source of light being their open (phone/laptop).

Their mouths stretched open to a yawn, "I could swear I shut it off.." They mumbled. They slowly began walking towards it, confused as to why it was still on. It was opened to their wallpaper, and its brightness was up fairly high--too high for (M/N)'s preference. After adjusting the brightness, the screen began flickering; an ad for an odd video game appeared.

SBI: simulator?

Albeit being a little frightened by this random game popping up in the middle of the night, (Y/N)'s curiosity was piqued.

"Welcome to the club! You may now chat to and participate in activities with my one-of-a-kind club members—since you've officially become a member:

Tommy, the hyperactive youngster who ensures there is never a dull moment;
Technoblade, the intriguing and  mysterious guy who seeks refuge in the world of literature;
Philza, the group's dad, guarantees that there is never too much chaos;
Wilbur, the club's charming, strong leader! (That's me!)

I absolutely can not wait for you to become friends with everyone, and to aid the Gaming Club into being a more intimate environment for my members. Will you promise to spend the most time talking with me?"

(Y/N) was intrigued, and began scrolling through the reviews.

None.

The game had merely come out an hour before (Y/N) began reading about it. Their (E/C) darted across the screen, searching for more information on the game, though was unsuccessful. They hovered their cursor over the download button, a little hesitant to download it. Their brain began going through pros and cons of both choices before making their decision. Their thoughts lingered on the possible disadvantages, like if the game was an ip grabber, or worse.

Just as (Y/N) was about to turn their (phone/laptop) off, a beeping emitted from it.

A review.

"wimblr
★★★★★ (5/5)

I very much enjoyed this game! It has hours of content, and I doubt I'm even halfway through the game. I recommend this game to all who are simply bored or have nothing better to do. This game has easily become my favourite game.

(P.S, my favourite character's Wilbur.)"

Upon seeing this, (Y/N)'s shoulders relaxed. The (H/C)-ette clicked on the download button, unsure of what made them so stressed earlier.

It's just a game right?