1-6

(Y/N) attempted to open their eyes, but fatigue made the seemingly easy effort unachievable. Pain surged through their mind, a burning sensation filling Their mind. Their wrists were throbbing with pain, and they could feel rope burns on them. After a little while, they managed to open their eyes. (E/C) looked about the room with curiosity. The room was adorned with (F/C), but white padding coated the walls, making it look like it belonged in a mental institution. They weren't sure how they got inside the chamber in the first place as there were no windows or openings. Maybe the exhaustion had taken its toll on their mind, because a grin formed on their lips. Perhaps they clipped into the backrooms, they reasoned, a low giggle escaping them.

Reality started to set in.

The rope scraped across their wrists, intensifying the ache. They started swinging their feet and kicking the ground for no apparent cause. A loud creak sound from somewhere beyond the room, although it wasn't clear where. Panic erupted within (Y/N), setting off their danger meter. The sound of footsteps became faster and closer until they came to a halt directly in front of the room.

"(Y/N)? Are you awake?" The male called, his accent caught in his throat. The (H/C)-ette recognized the voice, and when they heard this, (Y/N) narrowed their eyes. Since they finally understood the weight of the situation, they allowed their limbs to go limp, hoping that the brunette would leave them alone.

What wishful thinking.

The sound of rattling keys could be heard outside, but all Wilbur could only hear his thoughts. How thrilled he was, how giddy he was, how eager (Y/N) would be to see him, how this was the right thing to do was.  It seemed as though no matter how smart he was, he only knew one thing, and it was how much he loved (Y/N). A sliding door opened up, and (Y/N) tried to memorise the location of the false wall. Wilbur stepped into the room, a sly smirk resting on his face. A sliding door opened up, and (Y/N) tried to memorise the location of the false wall. Wilbur stepped into the room, a sly smirk resting on his face. He said, "Ah-hah! Good morning dear!"

Wilbur frowned at the others' silence, somewhat seething at their refusal to answer him. His brown eyes stared directly into (Y/N)'s (E/C)-ed ones, though obsession clouded Wilburs. The two stared at each other for a moment before (Y/N)'s eyes drifted to Wilbur's pocket. Unsurprisingly, there was another silver blade, the handle barely peeking out. Even though (Y/N) tried to pretend as though they didn't see the knife, Wilbur knew they had. He hadn't planned on using it, it was really just there in case (Y/N) did something outlandish, like claim that they didn't love him, or try to leave him. Now that he thought about it, however, it did serve as a good motivator to get them to speak. Sighing, the (H/C)-ette cleared their throat and muttered, "Good morning."

Wilbur's voice hitched after hearing (Y/N)'s voice. It was (soft/raspy), a little (lower/higher) than usual since they had just woken up. The combination of their dishevelled hair, (insert description of preferred clothing here), their voice, their gorgeous (E/C) coloured eyes, and hell, everything about them. This is what he would kill for-, no. This is what he DID kill for.

"How'd you sleep? Deep, I hope." Wilbur questioned cheerfully, his voice ending a little slyer. The other scoffed under his condescending tone, trying to ensure that their anxiety would stay in check. They knew better than to ignore Wilbur though, so they did the best of their ability to respond in a gentle way.

"I slept well, yes. How are you?" (Y/N) spoke, mustering the words out in the kindest way they could, much to Wilbur's pleasure. They were behaving so well for him.

A smile rose on the male's face, "I feel amazing. I'm so glad you're here and obeying and you look soo (pretty/handsome/gorgeous)! I've waited forever for you to finally be all mine! And I just- I'm ranting, aren't I? I'm sorry, how do you fare?"

"I fare well,  I guess." (Y/N) mumbled, a sigh of relief being released through their parted lips. The brunette stalked over them, keeping a mental note of their every move. Wilbur hadn't even seen them fight against their restraints, which was an odd reassurance on what he was doing. Even a blind person could see how obsessed the male was, how sly his smirk was, how condescending his gaze, but not one would have dared to act on it.

The man was too focused on (Y/N), and hadn't seen what was being planned right beneath his nose.