0-2

𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛.
︵‿︵‿୨♪♪♪୧‿︵‿︵

How did his name appear there? I just checked, and it read Technoblade. (Y/N) pondered it before dismissing the entire scenario, believing it to be a lighting effect or an Easter egg in the game.

Wilbur grinned as he sat down next to them and immediately struck up a conversation.  He seemed to know just what to say and was genuinely interested in what the (G/I) had to say. (Y/N) tried to stop the conversation several times, but he persisted in trying to pique their interest. After a time, they eventually caved in order not to appear impolite. The chat went far longer than they had anticipated.

Despite the fact that the (H/C)-ette found the whole thing bothersome, a grin eventually crept across their face. Wilbur became more enthusiastic, as if he had seen the (G/I) smile through the screen. The game was fascinating, to say the least.

"Hey! Would you guys like to play Minecraft with me?" Philza inquired abruptly, interrupting thier and Wilbur's talk. The character agreed and grinned as they looked at Philza. They 'd done all of this while completely unaware of the seething brunette behind you.

"Sure!" When (Y/N)'s character responded, no options were even showed. The other characters agreed, and the four of them began playing Minecraft.

"GUYS WE COULD DO A MANHUNTTT!!" Tommy suggested in his annoying tone, volume as loud as always. This erupted some confusion out of the (H/C)-ette.

"What's a manhunt?"

"It's where one person tries to beat the game while the others try to hunt them down." Technoblade explained absent mindedly.

"Ooo! Can I be a hunter?"  The (G/I)'s character queried, clearly enthusiastic about this.

"YEAHHH ME TOO ME TOO!" Tommy yelled.

"Oh shut the fuck up Tommy." Wilbur guffawed as (Y/N) narrowed their eyes at him outside the game. There was no reaction from any of the other characters, almost as if the laughing was unplanned.

"Wilbur, could you play the person we hunt??" Philza inquired of Wilbur, who was still laughing at whatever it is that he was amused at. His hand smacked into the table, sending ripples through it. Philza grinned and turned his face, as though a reply was meant to be played at that moment.

"Great! Are you all set? Wilbur is going to change the world!" Philza yelled. As Wilbur's laughing faded, (Y/N) presented a confused face.

***

Because you wouldn't be playing Minecraft in another game, all you saw/heard was the characters' talk.

"Oh (Y/N)~!" The (G/I) imagined Wilbur was after them when he yelled out their name.

He called my name? How did he find out what my name was? The (E/C)-eyed (G/I) started to marvel, attempting to come up with a plausible explanation for the strange occurrence that had just taken place. Although the only plausible explanation was that it was tied to the (G/I)'s email  or that they had accidentally inserted their name. After all, how else would the computer know your name?

"YEAH BITCH BOY- oh."

________________________________________
Tommyinnit was slain by Wilbur using You're mine forever.|
________________________________________|

"Nerd. (U/N), Why are you talking to these nerds? You should over your seat and hang out with me." The voice of Technoblade rang out, provoking you to snicker.
___________________________
Technoblade was struck by lightning.  |
___________________________