1-5

(It has been brought to my attention that some of you guys may be allergic to apples, so feel free to replace the apples with anything else! I'll use (F/O/C) which stands for "fruit of choice".)

︵‿︵‿୨♪♪♪୧‿︵‿︵
𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
︵‿︵‿୨♪♪♪୧‿︵‿︵

The fragrance of cinnamon filled your nostrils as you slowly brought your fork towards your extended lips. You lingered, returning your sight to the brunette who hadn't moved his gaze away from you. It was uncomfortable, and you allowed your focus to return to the pie. You felt as though you would be able to hear a pin drop in the ghost-quiet room. The others eyes were searing into your head, making it impossible to feel at ease in the room.

You tentatively nibbled on the pie with your fork, detecting a strong cinnamon and (F/O/C) flavor.You remained tensed, as if nothing he had laced into the pie would have any effect on you. You had to maintain your stoicism because who knows what might happen if you didn't? A shudder ran down your spine and into your back. You breathed a sigh of relief when you learned nothing had occurred. You let go of a breath you weren't even aware you were holding. You couldn't see the brunette's smile intensify since your gaze was fixed on the pie. He clamped his hands together, bracing himself for what was about to happen.

︵‿︵‿୨♪♪♪୧‿︵‿︵

The pinkette unsealed the envelope, and the contents surprised (and somewhat scared) him. Tommy watched the tallers face drain of any color, furrowing his brows at the sight. Shoving the letter towards Tommy, Techno perched himself into a chair by his desk. The blond read the note, mumbling the words aloud.

I know they tried to give you this note. This used to be their warning, it used to be their plan. But I couldn't allow that; I couldn't allow them to slip through my fingers this easily. Don't fret though! You'll be seeing them fairly soon. Honestly, did you really think it would be this easy? This easy to beat me? Please, don't make me laugh.

Love, Wilbur

Honestly, this wasn't the oddest letter Tommy had received from the brunette, but what made it strange was that he had snuck it into (Y/N)'s pocket without them seeing. He had also replaced the (H/C)-nette's initial plan, which meant that none of them would have the same plan. Tommy, unlike Techno, was vociferous in his disapproval.

"That abomination. What the bloody hell does he think he's doing? Just who HELL does he think messing with? Oh, when I confront him, I'm going to-" His knees grew weak, only buckling a few moments later, forcing him to fall under his own weight. The blond's knees burned from the rough and sudden impact with the stone floor.

The blond attempted to rise up again, but his painful legs prohibited him from doing so. The teen's body had gone through enough suffering in the previous 24 hours, so he gingerly lowered himself onto the floor. The hybrid in the corner of the room glanced at him, still attempting to devise a method to assist (Y/N). He turned on the radio he'd linked with (Y/N)'s microphone only to hear Wilbur mumble, "Shh... Don't battle the tiredness... Just go to bed..Lights out." Static seized the microphone before the brunette could continue his words, rendering everything inaudible.

Tommy's eyes widened as he heard this, terror coursing through his body. The older man remained calm, absorbing in all of the information and properly analyzing the dilemma. The piglin-hybrid kept quiet as he contemplated his alternatives. The blond crouched behind him, observing the taller's every move. The piglin quickly grabbed a pen and paper and scribbled a letter before inserting it in an envelope. The male lifted a red stamp until pressing it down on the seal of the casing, enclosing it for now.