Q/A [Important announcement ;)]

It's finally time to answer some questions. Ehem:

What did the ending mean?
Manipulation! It wasn't really a dream--which was proved by the injuries being real--, though he still wants you to love him.

Can I use this idea?
Of course! This wasn't the first book like this, and it won't be the last. No credit is needed, but I would like you to tell me when the book is out so I can read it! :)

Will there be a second book?
Originally, I didn't plan on it. Though, I am writing the second book as I type this. This story will be named "A Fond Farewell". You don't need to read that book, of course, it's just for fun.

How do you come up with ideas?
Inspiration! It's okay to base your books on others, don't worry. This entire book was based on a Y!Karl Jacobs Oneshot I read a while back.

How do you write so 'good'?
I think it's important to note that I am still improving, so my books aren't the best, LMAO, but taking constructive criticism always helps. Now, I'm not the best with criticism, though I know it's important. Also, write what you like reading. Don't be like me and write an entire book off on a topic you didn't enjoy. It makes you feel more burnt out, and you'll take longer breaks in between chapters.

Why?
I have no idea what this question means. Why what? Why do I write books? Why about the dream smp? Because I wanna.

Why don't you publish your books and make money off them? - My Mom
Mom pls they're fanfictions. I don't wanna be known because I write fanfictions.