1-0

"Where is he?" You asked once more, making sure to not drop the topic. A calm demor was still present on Wilbur's face.

"(Y/N). I don't know a Philza." He spoke sternly, his arms crossed against his chest. He was irradiated, that you could tell, but why would you stop pressing when you were so close to the answer? The one you so desperately craved?

"Where is he?! Techno! Where is Philza?" You inquired, hoping Techno blade would give you a straight forward and correct answer, given the two of yours history. As soon you called his name, his head popped up, scanning for who had called it.

You finally caught his attention.

After his head popped up, and made long intense eye contact with him. The tension in the air was thick, although it seemed to be lightening up. Until Wilbur spoke once more.

"Philza... He used to be here until.. He died. He hung himself.." He spoke, tears threatening to fall out of everyone's eyes. Even Techno, who always seemed to strong an brave, had his weak points. Though everyone was staring at Wilbur with a serious and solemn expression cementing their faces, burning holes into the side of his head.

***

The beeping came back, ringing in your ears. It was unfortold of what was going on, but faint sobs were heard. You couldn't see the scene, only hear it, so that seemed to limit your already little knowledge on what was unfolding in the scene. Beginning to think, you tried desperately to get any answer of this nonsensical situation. Your mind traveled back to a few minutes earlier, where

It must be Philza's death.. You thought as a sense of Deja Vue wrapped your mind.

***

After a while of talking with the other boys, Techno pulled you outside into the hallway. Although his expression seemed quite stern and strict, the word he spoke to you with sympathy, which was quite the opposite of what you had expected.

(Oh my god what the fuck was that sentence)

"Are you okay? How did you get back here!?" he asked, wrapped around his expression, showing just how much he cared about you. The question made sense because you doubted that anyone else has ever been sucked into the game before.

"I uh..have no idea myself actually. Some hand dragged me back!" You exclaimed. You thought the current situation at hand was interesting, being able to speak to video game characters as if they were real. You were trying to recall the trip of getting there, but back to familiar sense of nausea that had spread in your stomach during the teleportation to the game.

It looked as if it were a worm hole, as if it were sucking you through space and time itself.

"Hand...? Was it just just a hand or..?" The pinkette inquired curious about the story you were telling. This was a new experience for him and he needed to find out more about it.

You shrugged, before replying: " I don't know but it spoke inaudible and slurred words, almost as if it was talking backwards." Technoblade stood there, trying to process the information he was taking in.

"Alright me and you could talk about this all later. You need to get going. To your...You'll just stay with me, if that's okay with you?" The hybrid asked, trying to ensure you felt comfortable with him.

"Yeah, it would either you or Tommy; we both know the better option." You taunted with a catty tone. TechnoBlade chuckled for a moment at your joke before ushering you out the door.

"You remember where to go right? I'll tell them you didn't feel well." He spoke, not waiting for an answer and immediately shutting the door instead. Although you could hear him walking away from the door, you stood there, trying to think out a plan.

You'd have to return to the club eventually, as you also needed to find out how the hell you go there in the first place.

The voice was unrecognizable, and the chances of you hearing it again, for the third time, seemed quite slim honestly. Though you could still ask the ones you trusted.

***

You made it to TechnoBlades house, and were met with another letter..

┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Welcome to the void.
Hope you enjoy the cliff hanger 😈
I may switch writing styles to match with the creator of "Warrior" or "War".
Also the POV may switch to third person, I hope that's not a problem.