1-3

!!All warnings are in effect from here on out (again)!!

When you saw the letter, your look changed to one of apprehension, knowing you wouldn't be able to make it to the club without bumping into Wilbur. You flinched back as you heard light footsteps approaching. Your fist landed inches from Technoblade's face as he dove beneath your hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. "Did you find anything?" You queried. He groaned then shook his head. The hybrid's gaze fell on the note you had discovered.

As he read the letter, you could hear him muttering under his breath, his eyes widening in astonishment, astonished by the text. His eyes scanned the letter once again, as if to ensure that he had fully comprehended everything in the brief message. His mind was racing as he tried to come up with a solution.

"So, what are we going to do?" You sobbed, your eyes glistening from tears you hadn't realized you'd collected. You were frightened. You're terrified of what's about to happen to you.

"I, uh...we...we'll figure it out! If Only I could just hide well enough, he'd never notice-" He began, before you interrupted.

"What if he tracks you down? That's not a risk I'm willing to take. I'm not even in the game; maybe he's attempting to teach me how to get out! Perhaps he doesn't want you to come because he doesn't need you to go!" You smiled at the foolish thinking, despite the fact that you both knew it was incorrect. But it's not as if you had a choice. You were obligated to get there in some way.

***

Outside the door, you repositioned the microphone you'd worn on your shirt. You and Technoblade decided that being entirely cut off from each other was not a good idea, so now Technoblade would know if you were in danger. You cautiously pushed the door aside with your hand.

"Ah! I thought I was going to have to get you myself!" From the total darkness that had descended upon the chamber, a voice rang forth. Your hand reached out to turn on the light, but the switch didn't respond. Despite knowing it wasn't going to work, you proceeded to flick the switch with trepidation. Wilbur sighed when he realized this.

"Darling, if you were so eager to see me you should have just told me!" He called. The remark made you frown.

"Can you tell me what you want from me?" You inquired coldly, making it a point to get straight to the heart of the conversation.

"Straight to the point, ouch. Come on, let's have some fun first!" You could tell he had an arrogant smile upturned on his face even if you couldn't see it.

"No. Leave me alone!" You told him, making sure he knew you were serious.

***

The black overtook your vision again, and you counted how many beeps you heard. The only other sound there was had been the soft snoring of someone else.

***

When you returned back to the club room, you realized you were being supported by something, no no. Someone.

"Falling for me already, hm?" Wilbur winked, and your expression instantly twisted into disgust. You placed your fist on his chest and shoved him away. Although he was stronger, he let you go without a fight.

"Is this it? Can I go now?." You asked, clearly agitated with the entire scene. Nothing good had been gained from this conversation. A noise rang out, and a light began to illuminate the room. You backed away, seeing the flaming match Wilbur was holding. Even though the light was dim, you could see a dagger shining in his other hand. You kept a mental note of this, though didn't dare mention it in fear of what he would do. He held the light to a candle, waiting for the candle to catch flame. As soon as it did, he had put out the match and thrown it behind him. A noise erupted from the darkness, but it stopped as soon as Wilbur looked in that direction. Your eyes flashed back to the candle, and you saw a table and two chairs placed underneath it.

"Go on. Sit down." He ordered sternly, twisting the knife in his hand. You gulped and slowly made your way to the table, hesitantly sitting down after he pulled the chair out for you. Wilbur took off the lid to the silver platter that was sitting in the middle of the table. He sat down across from you, and began to talk. "As you know...I'm.. Quite fond of you. Your dreamy eyes, gorgeous skin, the way you speak, how you react, and god, just everything about you drives me mad! I've sent letters confessing to you, but every single one of them ended up in the trash. But, I digress. You're here now, and that's all that matters. You may be able to tell where I'm getting with this." He ranted, cutting the pie with the knife he kept at hand. "I love you."

Your eyes widened and you quickly shook your head. Placing your hands on the table, you pushed yourself up and the chair behind you squealed at the movement. Wilbur's expression stayed the same, an obsession filled grin with madness clouded eyes.

"Listen I-I appreciate the offer but I, uh..I can hardly even think of you as a friend after what you had done-'' Before you could punctuate your sentence, the noise in the dark started up again. You parted your lips to say something, but your question had been answered as soon as Wilbur moved.

He shifted his hand above his head, stretching out into the dark. A click was heard before the entire room was illuminated, and you saw what had been making those noises. Tommy.

He was chained to a chair, a gag placed in his mouth. The blonde was bleeding everywhere, bruises marking his arms and cuts along his legs. Blood dripped around the gag.

"I figured you might say that. So I brought a...persuader with me." He spoke calmly, despite the crazed situation you were in. "How about if you don't come with me, I end his poor, pathetic life right in front of you. And it would be your fault, y'know?"

"I...well uhm..." Your voice trailed off, afraid of what would happen if you said no, even though you knew what would occur. You gulped, becoming apprehensive.

Go with him and save Tommy
Or
Leave him and Tommy.
┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Welcome to the void.
New book posted! :)