1-2

The two of you finally navigated back to the kitchen, though you weren't met with the original letter. You were met with a...more disturbing one at that. Though it had nothing to do with love. Nothing to do with peace. It was the opposite. For this letter, had just caused a war.

"The only thing you understand how to do is to crawl back to him, hm? All you can do is look for others to save you, and I've thought about that. I've thought, and thought, and thought all about that. It saddens me, you know? You never came to me for help or advice. Only Techno. Well you saw what happened to him, yeah? That pig couldn't even protect himself, let alone could he with you. I could shield you from harm and rescue you from this dreadful world. All you have to do is to just come to the club tomorrow, and I'm not sure you would want to see what would happen if you don't.

(P.S:  Don't bring that sorry excuse for a boyfriend, either. If I see that pig anyplace near our meeting, I'm going to be dealing with it myself.)

Love,
Your new boyfriend"

(Love what i did there, hm?)

The letter was a little more outspoken than usual, spouting threats at your loved ones, but you immediately poked holes in it. He stated that he would not be bringing Techno, despite the fact that there was another option. Tommy. He'd never mentioned Tommy being there, listening in on the chat. You pondered your alternatives as you stood there. Wilbur was an unpredictably dangerous man, and you had no idea how to defeat his schemes. Sure, you could bring Tommy, but what good would it do now?

Sure, the concept of protection is appealing, but how long would it last? Wilbur had already threatened to murder Techno, so who knows what he'd do if Tommy was present.

You did, however, know one thing for certain. Wilbur was just mad. He'd started endangering the lives of individuals you cared about, and that was inexcusable. His morality had vanished as his mind became distorted by craziness and his own infatuation. Your gaze returned to Techno, who greeted you with a jittery look.

"You think what I'm thinking what I'm thinking?" He gave a cheeky grin. You cocked your head at this sentence, clearly interested in what he was saying. As he began to read your mind, speaking your ideas and fantasies, his grin never left his face. "I mean, he said he wouldn't bring me." He never mentioned taking Tommy with him."

"However, there's no knowing what Wilbur would do if he caught Tommy snooping on us!" You spoke out in an attempt to persuade Technoblade to consider both sides of the matter. He scratched his temples, a look of anguish on his face.

"There's no telling what he'll do to you! Come on, for once, just think of yourself! This is important! Your life's on the line! Wilbur would never kill Tommy, he thinks of him as a younger brother!" The pinkette countered, convincing you to request Tommy for his presence.

***

You and Technoblade walked to Tommy's house together, making preparations and ideas for what may happen on the way. In his thoughts, Technoblade had practically every situation, as well as the conclusion. What you didn't realize was that he had lied to you about each and every result. Wilbur would always win, no matter what occurred or how hard you tried. Technoblade told you that you guys would most likely win, leaving Wilbur with a 0.01% chance of victory, trying to boost your spirits. He had the ability to change reality. He'd been known to move across dimensions, so murdering you wouldn't be difficult for him. Although even the hybrid had made a misinterpretation about the situation. Wilbur wasn't going to kill you, oh no no no.

He loves you. He would never harm you.

***
The faint noises of beeping arrived once more, ringing throughout your ears as muffled crying erupted from a body close by.

".ɘm ɘvol llitƨ υoγ ɘqoʜ I .υoγ ɘvɒƨ ot ϱniγɿt ƨɒw I .nɘqqɒʜ ot ƨiʜt ɿoʇ tnɒɘm ɿɘvɘn I .γɿɿoƨ oƨ m'I" ____ spoke, their voice cracking and breaking as you head the tears fall. You felt the tears hit your hand, an instant reflex happened, your hand immediately wiping itself void of the tears. You heard a soft gasp before the sounds started to fade out, leaving you in the silent ebony of space once more, feeling as if you were in a limbo.

***

You woke up, laying on a cold piece of wood. After you stretched your limbs out, slowly opening your eyes, you saw Technoblade leaning against the side of the bench. A book was in his hands, and judging by what was written on the spine, it was a book about how to treat an unconscious person. You softly smiled, knowing he cared for you.

"Ah! You're finally awake." He spoke calmly, although you knew he had been panicking recently due to the look in his eyes. Even though his demeanor seemed peaceful, as if he hadn't worried at all

"I wasn't out for too long, right?" You inquired, praying that this wouldn't have interfered with any of your plans.

"Nah, only like a half an hour or so. I haven't gone to Tommy yet. Though it was idiotic for you to fall asleep like that." The hybrid spoke, his voice seemingly playful. You rolled your eyes at him, though didn't bother to correct him. You weren't sure on how he would react to it, given the fact he is an unpredictable guy. You sat up on the bench and immediately started walking, Technoblade swiftly catching up with you before slowing his pace to match yours.

The two of you continued your way to Tommy's house, still discussing future ideas on how to defeat Wilbur. You were glad to have the pinkette on your side, he was quick witted and strong, which are very important for a situation like this. You stared at Tommy's house. The door was open, and something's in the room were scratched, broken, or just plan out missing. Deja Vue overtook your senses, your brain flashing back to when you had ran into the room Philza resided in. You shuddered and began to walk in the house, following Techno. He sighed, and pointed you towards the kitchen.

"I'll check upstairs this time, alright?" He spoke out, ensuring you would go in the right direction. Nodding, you started walking around in the kitchen. It was strange. Nothing was touched, and there was even a small layer of dust gathered on the counters proving that no scene had even happened there. You looked curiously around, noticing a not left on the table.

"Meet me at the club (Y/N).

-Tommy"