0-1

Short information, (U/N) means username! You can put any username of any application or just completely make something up! Though for this story, please do not use your real name in the user; trust me.))
____________________________________________________________

𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗.

︵‿︵‿୨♪♪♪୧‿︵‿︵

The loading screen for the game was adorable. As the yellow light reflected on the (G/I)'s face, a warm grin crept across their face.

Though the one on the far left reminded them of Kisuke Urahara from the anime Bleach, they decided to pay no attention to it

Though the one on the far left reminded them of Kisuke Urahara from the anime Bleach, they decided to pay no attention to it. The screen kept loading, and the characters remained still. Well.They WERE ettirely still. The brunette had full-fledged animation! It felt unjust that he was the only moving figure, however this may be due to his importance. His animation went as followed: The brunette appeared astonished at first, then stared at the monitor before flushing. Then he created a tiny heart using his fingers and gestured at (Y/N), all while tilting his head slightly.

"Enter your name: _____"

They refrained against revealing their real name in case the game's developer wasn't as harmless as they seemed. The terrible feedback isn't helping matters either, the (H/C)-ette pondered before typing (U/N) in. Their hand briefly lingered above the enter button before pressing it down. They were faced with the loading screen once more, but this time the brunette appeared to be holding a book and a pen of some kind. He appeared to be scribbling something down before returning his gaze to the screen. As he waved to the player, his pupils morphed into pink hearts.

The (G/I) squirmed anxiously in front of his gaze. They knew it was "only a game," but that didn't make it any less oppressive. Their hand raised automatically to their neck, started to itch it. Finally, (Y/N) was confronted with another screen, this time with many possibilities.

The 'Quit' button was glitchy, so (Y/N) made a mental note to click escape when they needed to exit the game

The 'Quit' button was glitchy, so (Y/N) made a mental note to click escape when they needed to exit the game. The four men you had previously seen were now dressed in suits. Once again, the brunette was the only one who moved his body, grinning and winking at the camera. The (G/I) readjusted the collar of their casual apparel, nervously smiling. When they pressed the 'Play' button, a black screen appeared on the display.