0-3

Selected: Yes

***

(Y/N) and Technoblade had been growing even closer since that night. Even to the point where (Y/N)'s character asked Wilbur if Techno could sit next to them. Though he looked upset--mad almost--he agreed.

"You and Technoblade, yeah?" Philza inquired, noticing the anxiously flashing in (Y/N)'s vision as their eyesight shifted from the door to the computer once more.

"YEAHHHHHH YOU AND THE BLADE EHHH?? OH-HO-HO YOU TWO WERE DEFFO FLERTING!!!" The youngest of the group shouted, his arms latching around their shoulder before he squeezed it. Due to reflexes, as soon as his arms rested around (U/N), their arm shot up and made a pretty harsh connection with his nose.

His crimson-coloured blood slowly poured down their knuckles, followed by continuous apologies being spat out by (U/N). A lopsided smile crept on to Wilbur, though...

***

"Wanna play Minecraft again?" The pig hybrid question, an arrogant smile visible on their face.

"Hah! I'll turn you to bacon."

Apparently (U/N) did not.

A loud, obnoxious laugh escaped Techno's character after the 'game'. (Y/N)'s character scoffed and rolled their eyes, sarcastically upset about the poor defeat they had just endured. As soon as their character began to calm down, Wilbur came up to you.

"Hey (U/N)! It's been a bit since the last time we hung out..fucking technoblade.." He mumbled the last part before clearing his throat and speaking up. Fortunately for him, (Y/N) hadn't quite caught on to what he said. "I thought you could come over and we could play some games, yeah?"

Yes.
or.
Yes.

The game seemed to have glitches out again, only giving one actual option. So of course, they had to click it. (Y/N) watched Wilbur's face light up when they chose this, but what they didn't see was the seething pinkette standing behind them.

***
Techno's POV

My eyes narrowed at Wilbur. I knew what he was doing, trying to force (Y/N) to hang out with him. Sure, what I did wasn't right either--or programmed for that matter--, but at least I gave them a choice!

***

(Back to 3rd person)

Wilbur watched as Technoblade's stance slightly faltered as (Y/N) began to talk to him. The brunette thought it out to be pathetic.

A pig like him gaining their attention was nothing but a mere opportunity to show them just how the two of them were meant to be! For he loved them and he hoped, no needed, no KNEW they loved him back.

Wilbur would call Technoblade a pawn, but that would be signifying this was a game. And that was something he was aware of.

It's more than a game.

"Alright are you ready to play-"

Black overtook (Y/N)'s screen, signifying the game crashing. They let out a low groan and decided they could continue the game tomorrow, not wanting to wait for everything to load in again.

Walking to their bed, a loud noise emitted from their (laptop/phone/PC). An oddly familiar noise.

Discord?

The sound was as if they, or someone else, had joined a discord call. They shot back up and immediately walked over to the source of the sound, their curiosity peaking. Though as soon as they turned it on, they were met with an unexpected tag.

"ᴡɪᴍʙʟʀ(#____)"..

No one they knew, but the user seemed familiar. 

"Hello..?" They called out, audibly surprised that someone random would join a random discord call that they probably just forgot to leave. Not to mention the time--it was 2:19 a.m.

"Hello..? Is- Is this working?" A familiar voice called out. His accent coated his words and made him seem more lively.

"Is.. Is this part of the game? How... How did they even program this? Is it automated responses? Are there certain words I need to say to-"

"Calm down darling. It's nothing special. Just me. You see Techno would never-" The sentence was cut off as a static noise overtook (Y/N)'s headset, invading their ears. A muffled screaming match could be heard in the background, though barely audible.

.
.
.
.
.
**Beep Beep**

┈┈✁━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hello to the void once more.
Once again I apologize for the short chapter.
Remember to drink water!