Chapter 5: Get the Matrix of Leadership

(Lincoln is seen in an abandoned forest, searching for a mysterious artifact known as the Matrix of Leadership. As he enters the cave where the orb is located, Peter puts on his Walkman to listen to "Come and Get Your Love". Then he activates his Decadrive and becomes Kamen Rider Decade. Then he picks a Kabuto card.)

Lincoln: Henshin!

Decadriver: Kamen Ride: Kabuto! (Kabuto Zecter transformation sound)

(Kamen Rider Decade is now in his Kabuto Form.)

Decade: Let's dance!

(Then Kamen Rider Decade starts dancing and sings along as he finds the orb, just he's about to take the orb he is intercepted by the autobot Jetfire and his fellow Autobots.)

Jetfire: Drop it

Jetfire: Drop it.

Decade: Uh... hey.(Jetfire instructs his henchmen to grab Lincoln.)

Jetfire: Drop it, now!

Decade: Hey, cool, man. No problem. (Lincoln drops the matrix of leadership just as the two autobots come closer to him with their guns pointed at him) No problem at all. (Jetfire picks up the orb)

Jetfire: How do you know about this?

Decade: I don't even know what that is. I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through. Remember that.

Jetfire: Now I remember. You're the one who destroyed Bumblebee, aren't you?

Decade: Man, he technically self-destructed. (to Jetfire's henchmen who keep prodding him) Autobot, you better stop poking me.

Jetfire: What is your name?!

Decade: My name is Lincoln White, okay? Dude, chill out.

Jetfire: Move!

Decade: Why?

Jetfire: Lord Optimus Prime may have questions for you. (Jetfire turns to leave)

Decade: Hey, you know what? There's another name you might know me by. (Jetfire stops and turns back to look at Lincoln) Kamen Rider Decade.

Jetfire: I know who you are, okay?

Decade: What would Optimus Prime want with me?

Jetfire: Your execution!
Decade: Ah, forget this. You ain't gonna take me alive! 

(Lincoln pulls out his Kabuto Kunaigun, shoots the two autobots and Jetfire. Then just as he picks up the matrix of leadership, Jetfire rises, shoots at Lincoln, who quickly dodges the attack, and then turns his Kabuto Kunaigun into an axe, and he cuts off Jetfire's legs. After he kills Jetfire, by cutting it in half, Kamen Rider Decade rushes to get out out of the cave. He then manages to get back to his ship and take off.)

Decade: Man, that was close.

(Then Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) comes in.)

WG (Donna): What happened, my love?

Decade: Three autobots tried to put their hands on the Matrix of Leadership.

WG (Donna): Matrix of Leadership?

(Then Megatron appears in the monitor.)

Megatron: It's an artifact of great power. Although its appearance differs slightly from universal stream to universal stream, it generally appears as a glowing crystal sphere encased within a hollow metal shell, with a handle on either side. By most accounts, the Matrix is a conduit for the power of the creator-god of the Transformers, serving as a means of access to the Transformer afterlife, through which it can either bestow new Transformer life, or provide its wielder with a means of communicating with the deceased leaders who have come before them.

Decade: And why would Optimus Prime want it?

Megatron: He seeks to wipe out the remaining rebels in the universe, and believes the Matrix of Leadership is the key for his conquest over the universe.

Decade: I see...

(Inside the Autobots' Warship, the leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime is being flanked by his servants)

Optimus: They call me "terrorist," "radical," "zealot," because I obey the ancient laws of my people, the Autobots, and punish those who do not. Because I do not forgive your people for taking the life of my father, and his father, and his father before him. A thousand years of war between us will not be forgotten! (Optimus Prime shows razor sharp blade in his wrist.)

Prisoner: You can't do this! Our government signed a peace treaty.

Optimus: My government knows no shame. You and your culture are a disease.

Prisoner: You will never rule our planet.

Optimus: No. I will cure it! (Optimus Prime suddenly uses his weapon to strike the prisoner in the head, killing him)

 I will cure it! (Optimus Prime suddenly uses his weapon to strike the prisoner in the head, killing him)

Strongarm: Lord Optimus, Jetfire failed his mission.

Optimus: What?

Strongarm: And it looks like that human took the Matrix of Leadership.

Optimus: You and Arcee will go after him! And kill him!

Strongarm: Yes sir.

(Strongarm leaves.)

Optimus: Lincoln White... You shall not ruin my plans!

(Then the screen fades out.)