Chapter 10: The Battle Against Optimus Prime

(The heroes are seen at the orbiting Cybertron as they prepare to shoot the evil Autotroopers.)

Twilight: Everybody shoot them before they hit the ground.

(The Humane Six start shooting magic blasts at the Autotroopers in their ships; on Ark Gwen Tennyson and Supernova are seen battling out.)

Gwen: Come on!

(At the same time Kamen Rider Decade (in his OOO Form) and the rest of the group continue their battle with the Autotroopers crew, Robotboy manages to grab of hold of Sideswipe and shoves a device into his head)

Robotboy: Finger to the throat means death.

(Robotboy rips the device from Sideswipe, killing him, and Peter walks over to Robotboy)

Robotboy: Metaphor.

Decade: Yeah, sorta

Decade: Yeah, sorta.

(Suddenly more of Autotroopers crew come after them)

Decade: Oh, no.

(Generator Rex saves them by skewering a bunch of the goons, then whipping them around to take out the rest, after which he turns to Lincoln and Robotboy, and smiles)

(On the Ark, Optimus Prime gives a speech which is heard back at Nemesis)

Optimus Prime: Earth, you stand accused. Your wretched peace treaty will not save you now. It is the tinder on which you burn!

(Optimus activates the his eon cannon, which sets off burning a fire through the Ark and destroying the Decepticons ships that are attacking including Starscream ship)

Starscream: Ben!

Ben: (as Upgrade) Hold on, Starscream, I'm almost there...