Chapter 15: Return and Revelations

(Dexter is seen working on the interdimensional transporter while Lincoln is seen watching him.)

Dexter: Is there a reason why you want to return to the very world everybody hates you?

Lincoln: They don't know the truth about what happened before my former family kicked me out.

Dexter: And you intend to tell it?

Lincoln: Yes. I even called my new friends to come with me.

Dexter: I see. It looks like we're not so different.

Lincoln: What do you mean?

Dexter: My sister Dee Dee also always interrupts my projects, ticks me off everytime, and I never get to have some personal space.

Lincoln: I see...

(Some minutes later, the heroes come inside Dexter's Laboratory, and the interdimensional transporter is already finished.)

Dexter: It's ready.

Lincoln: Time to confront my past.

Ben: Count me in.

Rigby: Did you hear that, Mordecai? We're going to Nickelodeon.

Mordecai: Yeah, cool.

Rigby/Mordecai: OOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Dexter: Before you go, I want to give this to Lincoln and Tokuro!

(Then they see two K-Touchs. One of them matches Kamen Rider Decade's colors while other matches Diend's colors)

Dexter: These things can help you in your journey.

Lincoln: Thanks, Dexter.

Tokuro: You're the best.

Starscream: Okay, now let's go.

(Then Lincoln, his friends and his girlfriends go through the portal. Then they are seen at the Nicktoons World, where they're welcomed by Jimmy Neutron.)

Jimmy: Hey, Lincoln. How are you?

Lincoln: I'm fine since I went to the other world. And these are the friends I've got.

Jimmy: It looks great. But why did you come back here?

Lincoln: They need to know the truth.

Jimmy: About what?

Lincoln: About why my former family kicked me out of home.

Jimmy: Well, I can help you. But don't expect any warm welcome, got it?

(Lincoln nods in agreement, and they go to the amusement park where all Nicktoons gather. Once Lincoln and his new friends come in, everyone notices that.)

Carl: Hey, Sheen

Carl: Hey, Sheen. Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

 Are you seeing what I'm seeing?