Epilogue/Post-Credits

(Lincoln White is seen with his old and new friends in a new base along with other heroes.)

Lincoln: I'm calling this official meeting to order. First, some news for those of you who haven't heard.

Zane: The world court has just found the Loud Sisters guilty of crimes against humanity.

James: Tell them what those brats got.

Lin: Life in a maximum security prison, without a possibility of parole.

Lincoln: A little new business. I want to officially welcome the newest members of Team Decade by unanimous consent, Delta Force, Sunset Shimmer and GIGN.

(Then the Delta Force, Sunset Shimmer and GIGN come in as they hear some applause.)

Leon: Nice. Way to go

Kevin: Good job.

Rarity: Congratulations, darlings.

Sunset: (smiles) Thanks, everybody.

(Meanwhile, Tokuro is seen in a wasteland as he tries to find his father, but it proves to be in vain. Then Jimmy Neutron and Dexter come in.)

Jimmy: William and Black have somehow disappeared.

Dexter: And so did your father.

Tokuro: I'll try to get them next time.

(Then they leave the wasteland.)

(The next scene shows the heroes rebuilding the world. Ben 10 and his team are helping Spongebob and his friends to rebuild Bikini Bottom. The Justice Underground is seen helping Danny, Sam, Chris and the Fenton Family to rebuild Amity Park. The Fairly Oddparents are seen magically restoring Dimsdalle. Tokuro and his friends are helping Team Avatar to rebuild Republic City. Dexter and Jimmy work together to rebuild Retroville. The Decepticons help Ladybug and GIGN to rebuild the Eiffel Tower.)

(The next scene shows Lily and Albert meeting Lincoln's new parents.)

Albert: Thanks for taking care of my grandson. I would like to join your family.

White Hat: No problem. We always wanted to have a child.

Lincoln: Dad, can my sister be part of your family too?

Clemencia: Of course, son.

White Hat: Yeah, we can always welcome children in our family.

(Then Albert and Lily became part of the White Family.)

(The Royal Woods Resistance is seen taking the Loud sisters to the maximum security prison.)

Claire: Welcome to your new home, brats.

Jackson: This is where you're going to spend the rest of your miserable lives.

Clyde: And if you think those bastards will try to save you, guess again.

Chris: This prison was exclusively meant to keep people like you away from the rest of the world. And if someone wants to find you, I wish them luck.

Barry: (pulls out a recorder) A farewell gift!

(Then the Loud sisters are put in a prison cell as the recorder starts playing as they look at the pictures of the devastated cities.)

Lincoln: (voice) Look at the devestation you caused... all because you couldn't handle losing. Why did you even want to win in the first place!? Don't you see how much pain you caused, to me, my new family, even the ones you loved? How could you have fallen so damn far!?