Chapter 9: Facing the Deadly Cartoon Network Four

(Ben 10 is seen in his Stinkfly form fighting Vilgax, who manages to grab him.)

Vilgax: You think you can destroy me now?

(Vilgax throws Ben down. Then he changes to XLR8.)

Vilgax: I analyzed each of your aliens.

(Vilgax grabs Ben's tail.)

Vilgax: And thanks to Optimus Prime, I can predict each of their attacks.

(Vilgax grabs Ben in the collar)

Vilgax: Nothing you can do will surprise me anymore.

(Then both Wonder Girls try to restrain him with their lassos, but Vilgax pulls them and grabs both of them in the neck. Kamen Rider Decade comes in, sees what's going on, and decides to draw an Attack Ride Card.)

Decadriver: AttackRide: Slash.

(Then Kamen Rider Decade slashes Vilgax, and then kicks him away.)

Decade: Get your hands off my girls.

(Then the Wonder Girls kiss his cheeks)

Decade: Get Ben outta here. I got this one.

(The Wonder Girls nod at each other and then they take Ben away, leaving Decade to face off Vilgax.)

Decade: You may know what your enemies can do, but do you know what I'm capable of?

Vilgax: You will suffer for interfering.

Decade: (pulls out a card) I don't think so. Henshin!

Decadriver: KamenRide: Wizard.

(Kamen Rider Decade becomes Kamen Rider Wizard.)

Decade: Now, it's showtime

Vilgax: You will not stop me.

(They fight. Thanks to his Wizard Form's powers, Kamen Rider Decade overpowers Vilgax and defeats him. Lifting up his unconscious form, Decade strikes Vilgax with a right hook that sends him sailing into the distance.)