Chapter 18: Team Decade meets Marx's Team

(Marx and his teammates are seen discussing about the current situation.)

Marx: Rorke and his Federation freed the villains from the prison, including the Loud Family.

Ech0: And making matter worse, Rorke executed the Prime Minister and wasn't afraid to broadcast it worldwide.

Vinnie: And making matter worse, the heroes are in a tournament.

Paulie: Lily was the only one who wasn't placed in jail

Paulie: Lily was the only one who wasn't placed in jail. She went to the orphanage instead.

Ech0: If it weren't for our children, she would be bullied by other kids in orphanage because of what the Louds did to Lincoln.

Marx: Yeah, she was just a baby. She didn't even do anything wrong. It would be unfair for her to pay for the wrongdoings of her family.

Vinnie: The transporter is ready.

Marx: Good. Let's bring Tokuro's friends here.

(Meanwhile at the Tournament Arena, Skipper and his teammates are seen trying to locate Ryder and the Paw Patrol. The leader looks around and sees nobody around.)

Skipper: All clear.

(Then they go to the underground, where they see Ryder and the Paw Patrol in a prison cell.)

Skipper: Right in the destination. Rico.

(Rico spits a clip and Skipper takes it, but as he was about to open the cell, Vlad Plasmius comes in.)

Vlad: Oh, Skipper. All these years, and you've still got it.

Skipper: What do you want?

Vlad: Isn't this obvious. You've got a challenger. You'll be fighting Volpina.

(Then Volpina comes in)

Volpina: I heard about what happened on Denmark

Skipper: This was a confidential secret, between me, Hans and the Danes.

Volpina: Try to shut me up... (smirks) If you dare.

Skipper: Very well, Liar Rossi. This time I'll shut you up... FOREVER!