Chapter 14: Decade Evol vs The Negative Ten

(Lincoln is seen at Dexter's Laboratory as the scientist is seen giving some final adjustments to the Neo Decadriver he's building)

Dexter: Just some final adjustments... and... done!

(Dexter shows the Neo Decadriver)

Lincoln: What's this, Dexter?

Dexter: This is the Neo Decadriver, an upgraded version of this driver of yours. It allows you to become other riders, and that includes their other forms.

Lincoln: Cool.

Dexter: Try it.

(Then Lincoln takes the Neo Decadriver, pulls out the Zero-One card, and then...)

Lincoln: Henshin!

N. Decadriver: Kamen Ride: Zero-One! To-bia ga rise! Rising Hopper! A jump to the sky turns to a Rider Kick.

(Then Lincoln becomes Decade Zero-One.)

Decade: Cool.

(Meanwhile, Owlman is seen along with the surviving autobots Bulkhead and Ratchet, besides Ice King, Mistress Ares, J'eed J'arkus, Charmcaster, Scaramouche the Merciless, Fuzzy Lumpkins and Forever Ninja in the top of a building)

Owlman: It's time for the city to behold the negative ten.

(Then Ice King starts freezing a street while Bulkhead and Ratchet go into a rampage. The rest is seen fighting the police officers, and overwhelming them.)

Reporter: It looks like Owlman is trying his last trick. He gathered a group of supervillains, including what seem to be surviving autobots. The question is: Do the Decepticons know that?

(While walking in the streets, Ben 10 sees what's happening.)

Ben 10: Well, a hero almost never gets to rest, huh?

(Then Starscream comes in)

Starscream: Are you ready, my friend?

Ben 10: Hero time!

(Back to the rampage scene, the villains are seen destroying cars, but then something shoots them. Then they see Megatron, Barricade, Samurai Jack, Finn, Jake, General Grodd, Lex Luthor, Kamen Rider Decade, Ultraman Rosso and Kamen Rider Diend.)

Bulkhead: Megatron, you'll pay for what you and this human did to Lord Optimus.

Ratchet: Time to torture you.