Chapter 25: Truth and Training

(At the Black Ops Team's base, the Nicktoons and the Cartoon Network Heroes are brought along with Kamen Rider Decade, Kamen Rider Diend and their team.)

Parker: I believe you already know why you're here. Especially you, Lincoln White.

Glaise: As you can see, Professor Calamitous created a dark counterpart of Kamen Rider Decade.

Cat Noir: Kamen Rider Dark Decade...

Cody: And Lincoln, your old family was the reason why your old friends turned their backs on you.

Lincoln: What the...

Bowden: The Louds forced them to betray you.

Dexter: It's true. Ronnie and Company was actually helping to defend Royal Woods.

Jimmy: They even told us about what actually happened.

Orin: And also, Comrade Black and William Afton were the ones who revived Kamen Rider Glaive.

Tokuro: My former father...

Lincoln: I can't believe they did such thing. I just hope Lily is okay.

Marx: She's alright.

Ech0: We took her in so she wouldn't be bullied by other kids at the orphanage. And also, we're keeping her safe from the Louds.

(After the explanation, the heroes explore the Black Ops Team's base until they meet Gideon and Jack Mitchell.)

Gideon: Greetings, heroes and Lincoln

Gideon: Greetings, heroes and Lincoln. My name is Gideon. If you need a job done right, regardless of the risk, I'm your man. I can turn recruits into advanced soldiers.

(Jack was about to introduce himself, but...)

Lincoln: I know you. Jack Mitchell, right? You served in the United States Marine Corps until your best friend, Will Irons sacrificed himself to destroy a HAVOC launcher. You also used to be a member of Atlas Corporation until you found out about Jonathan Irons' terrible actions and joined the Sentinel Task Force along with Cormack.

(Mitchell gets surprised about someone knowing him already.)

(They walk down the arrowed path and past another set of automatic doors. They see a large room to their right when another soldier is testing out a exo shield against a turret.)

Gideon: We're developed two types of exos: assault and specialist. Each has a primary and secondary ability. Assault is equipped with boost jump, as well as sonics for crowd control. The Specialist exo you're wearing has a built-in shield, in addition to overdrive capability. Technicians are waiting for you all. Once Mitchell gets his arm fixed, meet me up again.