Chapter 21: Confrontation

(Back at the arena, Vlad Plasmius, his teammates and the other villains have taken their places once again. Notably, Plankton and Professor Calamitous stand by their teammate's throne. The kombatants present at the last fight are back again, waiting for the next match. One masked guard catches the eye of Korra. She gasps and realises the true identity of the guard at once and leaves her place.)

Calamitous: Kombatants! The next match will now begin!

(Kamen Rider Diend steps onto the arena.)

Calamitous: Tokuro Zankoku! Kamen Rider Diend! The treasure hunter! Who among you is worthy of this challenge?

Diend: Where is Kamen Rider Glaive? He is my father. I will have his head!

(Korra approaches the masked guard.)

Korra: I know it is you, Bolin. Master Tenzin chose me and Mako to represent your order in this tournament.

Bolin: I am Mako's equal!

Korra: That remains to be seen.

Bolin: Watch and see.

(He promptly walks onto the arena floor, discarding his disguise as he does so.)

Bolin: I accept the challenge!

Mako: Bolin?

(Kuvira is seen among the villains, and looks quite disturbed at this new turn of events. Bolin faces Kamen Rider Diend.)

Bolin: Nevermind your father. Now you face an earthbender.

(He accentuates his point by running two fingers to lift a rocm and assuming a fighting stance.)

Diend: You will regret your impulsiveness.

(Then Diend inserts a card in his new Diendriver)

N. Diendriver: Kamen Ride: Knight!

(Then Kamen Rider Knight is summoned)

(They fight. Although an expert fighter in the bending abilities, the powers of the Kamen Rider prove too much to cope with for Bolin. Kamen Rider Diend soon beats him into an unconscious form on the ground.)