Sequel

Yo, you may not know me. Well of course not because I was never mentioned until now. I was born into the underworld, that's what Satan and everyone else calls the 'place under hell'. That's where my grandpa and mother is trapped...well not really trapped but yeah sure trapped. Let's start from the basics and beginning of who I am.

"Yuri. Yes, that'll be your name." My mom muttered as she wrapped me in a piece of her dress that she torn off.

You see, I'm an advance baby. What you humans do at 1 to 2 years old, I did in like 4 to 6 months old.

"Ouy ustm etg uto fo ereh." My mother spoke our language so that my grandpa couldn't understand what we do.

It may look easy to read and write, but it's hard to say and listen to.

"Omm." I reached for her and she smiled and grabbed me.

"Don't worry." She spoke perfect English to me causing my eyes to glisten.

I spent another 2 years with her until she opened some type of gateway or portal to actual hell. Her and my grandpa was fighting so that he couldn't get out and she overpowered him. I escaped but the portal closed and I never saw my mommy again. I spent most of my childhood in hell, learning more and more and now here I am on Earth. Any questions?

No One's POV

"Any questions, you're Normani's child?" Ally wanted to clarify and Yuri nodded.

"Who's your father?" Lauren raised her eyebrow and Yuri shrugged.

"I don't know, never heard anything about him." Yuri told them.

"Listen kid, we've have been trying to find a way into the underworld for years and you're telling me that your mother just opened the portal?" Camila questioned.

"Ye-" Yuri was about to answer but he felt the ground start to shake beneath them.

"Earthquake." Dinah muttered as she opened her eyes.

"Evening." Tori waved as she ate some candy.

"They have been more frequent, should we go check up on Satan?" Ally suggested.

"Sure. You do whatever kid." Dinah tells Yuri before disappearing into the ground which surprised Yuri.

"Let me go too!" Yuri bounced up and down at Ally who gave in.

Ally grabbed Yuri's shoulder before teleporting to hell in a flash.

"What a surprising visit." Satan opened his arms.

"Let's get to the point." Billie ushered.

"Are the earthquakes getting worse here?" Dinah wondered and Satan sighed.

"Yes, it's horrible here. That's why Earthlings can feel it as well. What I noticed that it's always focused on a single spot." Satan admitted and the sins looked at each other.

Satan guided them to the area where the earthquakes pinpoint and Yuri face lit up.

"This is where I came through the portal." Yuri slid down the crater which caused Dinah to grab him swiftly.

"It's too dangerous." Dinah basically scolded.

"But my mom-" Yuri tried to speak but Dinah cut him off.

"We want to see her too but we can't risk anything." Dinah crossed her arms until another earthquake hit causing everyone to fall except for Dinah and Satan.

A large light emerged and out came Normani who was covered in blood. The banished king stepped through the portal with open arms and sinister laugh.