(Four)

Normani looked around her principal office until something caught her eye.

"A very odd painting." Normani muttered.

She reached to touch the painting but the principal came in.

"What are you doing? Sit down now!" He demanded and Normani scoffs.

"Sorry Mr. Knucklehead, but I don't like to be told what to do by a man." Normani glared at him.

"Listen, just sit down so we can get this over with. You already come to my school causing trouble." He roars as he sits down.

"Well that's because I don't like bullies." Normani responded.

"Apparently you don't like a lot of things." He rolls his eyes

"No it's just boys who fits the rolls of being ignorant and vacuous." Normani sits down.

"Why would you spill chocolate milk and push Arin to the ground?" He asks and Normani sighs.

"I told you I don't like bullies plus I have an anger problem, don't believe me? Look in my files." Normani looked at her nails as he checked her files which confirmed to be true.

"You can't use violence." Her principal commented.

"You thought that was violent, he is lucky I didn't rip his eye ball out." Normani crossed her arms.

"I'll let you off with a warning. It's true that you have anger problems and since Arin was bullying you-" Normani cuts him off

"And my friends." Normani backed up.

"-and your friends, I will speak to him." The principal finishes.

"Can I go back to lunch now?" Normani asked and he nodded.

Before she was able to make it back to lunch, the bell rings...

It is now the end of the day and they all walked back home.

"Today was bullshit." Dinah groans.

"Wait, Lauren says he works for us right?" Tori asked.

"Yeah." Everyone responded.

"Oh I see, you want us to make his day a living hell." Billie smirks and Tori nodded.

"I'm down." Normani was first to answer.

"Same." Dinah cuts on.

"Then it's settled." Lauren responds as CAlly jaw drops.

"What if we don't want to do it?" Camila asked.

"We didn't expect you two to do it anyway." Lauren laughs as they rolled their eyes.

"She's right, you three are like princesses. Normani is the bad bitch that don't give two shits about her father's demands. Camila, you're daddy's little girl. Ally, you're the purest and will do anything to not disobey their father." Dinah told them.

"I don't want to be no damn princess." Normani rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm sorry your majesty, I meant to say queen." Dinah bows and kisses Normani's hand causing her to blush.

"Eww, you're so sappy." Normani fake gagged as they continued to walk.

"Whatever, I'm in on the plan." Camila crosses her arms.

"Me too." Ally flips her hair.

"Cool, good way on baiting them into doing something evil." Billie shakes her head.

As they enter the house, they go upstairs in their room to change into something more comfortable. Dinah exits her room and knocks on Normani's room.