(Eighteen)

"Who's ready for some, volleyball!" The PE teacher cheered and the students kept their mouth shut.

"Whatever, there will be 4 teams of 7!" The PE teacher continued to hype and Billie rolled her eyes.

"We'll be a group, and we'll take Tem- I mean Drew." Ariana challenged and Normani didn't even flinch nor care.

"You filthy rats." Billie hissed.

"It's no worries Billie, you 7 are a team." Drew kissed Billie's cheek and Billie sighed.

"I don't have the energy for this." Dinah yawned.

"Well I want to crush them." Lauren hit her fist against her hand with a demonic voice.

"This isn't dodgeball, so relax a little." Normani sighed as she leaned against Dinah's front.

"See you losers in the final." Naomi tried to trash talk but it didn't really affect them.

"Your statement is flawed, if we are going to battle each other in the final then we'll both be undefeated." Ally pulled her chin down seeing a sinister smirk on the little demon's face.

"Ally, you'll be our libero." Normani pulled Ally back and Ally nodded.

"So are you our captain?" Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Did you forget I have anger issues, I don't think that's a good idea." Normani giggled and Camila blocked herself scared.

"You be it Camila." Ally gave her a thumbs up and Camila sighed.

"Fine." Camila stood tall with her hands on her hips.

"Since only six people are allowed on the court, Dinah sit out." Normani pointed and Dinah shrugged.

"Is that the wises chose, I mean she's the tallest on our team?" Lauren wondered.

"Because of that, call her in during the middle of the second set." Normani tells them.

"Alright what about the setter?" Billie asked.

"Leave that to me, you'll be the outside hitter. Camila you'll be the opposite hitter. Tori and Billie, you're the defensive specialist. Dinah is the middle blocker for obvious reasons." Normani explained they all nodded and got into position.

"Since this is just for fun, we won't do rotations or other things. You'll play for 3-5 minutes sets." The PE teacher announced.

"15 minutes each game, what a workout." Tori stretched her body.

"It's going to be about 50 minutes since we'll most likely take a few minutes of a break after each game." Normani reassured.

"That is if the virtues and us defeat the humans in only two sets making it 10 minutes a game." Ally mentioned.

"Sounds fun." Lauren smirked as she stretched.

"How do you know so much about volleyball?" Billie raised an eyebrow.

"Because this is school and the teacher does their job?" Camila squinted her eyes and Billie laughed nervously.

"Teacher start the game already." Dinah called with a yawn and the teacher rolled his eyes.

"I have a name you know." He muttered as he threw two balls at the four teams.

As the games started, the virtues won both sets and took a their long break while the sins played all three sets, losing one on purpose to get the feel of their defensive plays. After winning both of their games against the humans, it was time for the final showdown.