(Twenty-Five)

It finally reached summer time and everyone's parents were scared about their child going to battle.

"I have a little speech to make." Ally stood up and everyone turned their gaze to her.

"Oh thank goodness." Satan sighed after trying to calm down everyone.

"I have read this bible 1000 times and counting and I have fully understand what it means. Tonight, one of us will die and I hate to worry y'all even more but that is just what will happen. Now you see, I may know the events of this fight but I don't know how it will turn out. We are going to go into this fight with or without your consent, we were sent here to give the good demons an actual life on Earth. Thank you." Ally sat back down and everyone nodded.

Before anything else was said, Normani left the room and Dinah got up to go after her but stopped herself.

"She hate me." Dinah sighed.

"Why would Normani hate Dinah?" Lauren tried to piece together.

"She hates that I'm okay with fighting my father and she's also slightly protective." Dinah admitted.

"Slightly." Tori coughed causing Ally to nudged.

"Listen, we should go start preparing for this bl- I mean war. Let's go." Dinah ushered and the sins stood up.

"Dinah's in charge! WooHoo!" Lauren celebrated.

"Um, quick question." Billie turned to look at Jesus and Satan.

"What's that?" Satan raised an eyebrow.

"Leave them out of this." Billie ushered towards the virtues.

"Billi-" Drew shot up.

"Drew, I'm just like Normani. We're mean and would do anything we can to protect the people we love." Billie told her.

"I will not accept orders from a sinner." Ariana butt in.

"Jesus." Dinah patted Billie's shoulder.

"I-" Ariana cuts herself off not expecting the whole sinners to agree with Billie.

"We got this." Lauren gave them a thumbs up before walking away.

"You will not do any fighting in this war, protect the humans." Jesus commanded causing the virtues to nod in understanding...

"Where's Normani?" Camila questioned.

"There she is." Ally pointed to the girl sitting on the curb, looking up at the sky.

Dinah walks over to her and sit down next to her.

"After today, we will continue to be one." Dinah muttered causing Normani to let out a little laugh.

"You're so sappy." Normani sighed.

"Thank you." Dinah kept a smile on her face.

"Look at our friends Dinah..." Normani ushered and Dinah raised an eyebrow.

"What about them?" Dinah wondered.

"Just like you, I also love them. I would do anything for you all." Normani eyes wandered to her hands.

"Normani." Dinah furrowed her eyebrows now.

"If one of us die, then it will be me." Normani looked at Dinah to see her whole body tense.

"Normani, I cannot allow that to happen." Dinah stood up and so does Normani.

"We have to go fight." Normani walked away and Dinah reached out to grab her but stopped herself again.