(Twenty-One)

"Why do you want us to get out of the house?" Dinah wondered feeling really tired.

"Because I feel like y'all need a change in scenario. Just like that party- it was something new and it wasn't the usual. House, school, house, school, house, school..." Satan explained.

"We get the memo." Normani rubbed her temples as the sun blazed down on all of their skin.

"You okay?" Dinah rested Normani's head on her chest and Normani nodded, cuddling into Dinah's warmth.

"I guess we should enjoy the park while we can." Camila swung her feet as she laid on her belly on the blanket.

"Yeah." Ally nodded.

"Can we start eating?" Tori stared at the basket.

"No not yet." Satan huffed.

"I can't wait until the summer, other kids said that we get that long of a break of no school." Lauren sighed.

"Maybe we can end this war between us and the banished this summer." Dinah mentioned.

"Agreed." Normani repositioned herself so that her back was up against Dinah's front.

"Team sinnners woohoo." Satan cheered.

"No don't...just don't." Normani shook her head.

"Embarrassing." Lauren sucked her teeth as she put her hands behind her head.

"We don't know him." Ally opened her book and leaned on Tori's back.

"Y'all no fun." Satan crossed his arms.

"Taking down those banished was fun, that- was not fun." Lauren laughed.

"What she said." Billie pointed to Lauren with her thumb.

"Jeez, you kids have fun then, I'm going to go back to hell." Satan waved and disappeared without anyone noticing and if someone did notice then their brain got wiped of the disappearance.

"So what are we actually going to do now?" Lauren questioned.

"We can chill here then go get some actual food." Tori tells them as she munch on the snacks in the basket.

"Y'all remember Halloween?" Dinah decided to start an actual conversation.

"I still hate you all for that day." Camila crossed her arms.

"I didn't do anything." Normani rolled her eyes.

"Well except for you and Ally, I don't hate you two." Camila corrected herself.

"Thanks, but you know. I don't get scared." Ally flipped her head.

"Yes you do." Tori furrowed her eyebrow in confusion.

"Lies." Ally buried her face in her book.

"Isn't Valentine's Day coming up?" (I have no idea what day it is in this story, all I know is that it's not back to back days.) Camila popped up excited.

"Yes." Ally answered.

"Ohh Lauren, what are you going to get me?" Camila teased.

"Huh, you have to get someone something for Valentine's day?" Lauren opened one eye realizing how close Camila is.

"Yes- well that is if you are single or not." Ally answered Lauren.

"Oh then nothing." Lauren teased and Camila pouted.

"Lauren." Camila laid her head on Lauren's chest.

"I'm kidding." Lauren smiled as she relaxed to Camila's touch.