(Eleven)

School has started again and everyone is tired of hearing the bell ring.

"I never miss Hell so much." Dinah flopped in her seat as Normani sat next to her with a smile.

"That's great, don't plan on y'all coming back." Satan appeared in front of them scaring them both, Dinah almost falling out of her seat.

"What do you mean?" Normani asked.

"I'm planning on moving some of y'all on Earth to get y'all away from the bad souls. They have been causing a lot of problems lately and also I want kids to get proper education." Satan tap his beard.

"Uh nice, so will our parents live here too?" Ally pipes in.

"Yes, and y'all can move out with them." Satan answers.

"Oh..." Normani trailed off.

"What's wrong?" Dinah asked.

"I enjoy having y'all around, especially you Dinah." Normani frowns a little.

"Heh, we can still visit each other right?" Dinah questions.

"Of course!" Satan answers happily.

"Well expect a lot of visits!" Normani crashed into Dinah's arms and Dinah blushed.

Satan stroked his little beard as he went into thinking then Jesus appeared.

"Haha, only if you could grow one like mines." Jesus bragged.

"You are so annoying." Satan groans.

"So how is the falling angel doing?" Jesus asked.

"See now that's not funny." Satan growls.

"Oop my bad Lucy." Jesus laughs and Satan crosses his arms before looking away like a child.

"Y'all fight like a married couple." Lauren roll her eyes butting into the conversation.

Her arms crossed and looking out the window, everyone can tell something is new about her but Satan and Jesus seems to take their mind off of that.

"Ew!" Satan gags.

"I would never date this disgusting pig." Jesus point at Satan with a striking glare.

"Actually, Lucifer is pretty cute before he fell." Ally mentions causing Satan ego to boost.

"Maybe that bible was a good idea after all." Satan teases and Jesus groans.

"Oh and y'all are also...brothers." Ally mentions causing both of them to gasp the air out of their souls.

"Brothers!?" Satan and Jesus yell in sync.

"Yup, spiritually you're offsprings." Ally keeps spilling tea as Normani and Dinah looks back and forth before the three.

"Cool!" Tori looks at the bible but her eyes starts to burn and she couldn't read a word of it.

"Hmm?" Ally looks at Tori to see her crying in pain.

"Demons can't look inside the bible or touch it." Jesus warned.

"But Ally can?" Dinah questions.

"I guess she's not a demon after all." Normani shrugged.

"Huh, but I was born a demon...I'm the sin of Pride." Ally smiled prideful of her blood.

"Do you honestly think you're better than everyone?" Satan laughs.

"I know I'm better than you old man, you could only wish to get your precious hands on a book like this." Ally shaded causing everyone to ooh.

"What did you call me?" Satan pointed at Ally's with a devil snare.

"Did you guys forget we are in school?" Camila asked walking into class.

"Everyone has been staring at y'all like you're insane..." Billie huffed as all the kids stare at the ten.

Drew hands were interlocked with Billie's which makes the ten people.

"I think that's our cue..." Jesus laughs before patting Satan's shoulder.

He made the kids memory of that event disappear as soon as they disappeared in the air. The teacher walk in and fixed his belt.

"I'm your new teacher, Mr. Sauron." He smirks but no pays attention or notices.

As the kids sit down and get settled, he started class and no one notice that his voice starts to waver. No one except Drew. After class was over, Drew pulled Billie aside and looked back at the teacher.

"Does that teacher seem suspicious to you?" Drew asked fiddling with her hoodie.

Billie sighed and hugged her girlfriend.

"Not really, but if you think this then we shouldn't be...speaking about him right in front of him." Billie pulled away from the hug and interlocked her hands with Drew.

"Do you...believe me?" Drew asked and Billie looked at her from the corner of her eye with a smile.

"You'll either see that, this is nonsense or not." Billie pulls her in for a kiss before whispering something in her ear.

"I'll drop it then." Drew connected their forehead.

"Let's get going." Billie smiled at her girlfriend who smiled back just as bright.

They run away to their next class as Mr. Sauron heard everything...almost everything though. As Billie and Drew entered their next classroom, they sat down in the back. Since it was art, everyone was expected to be dead silent so Billie and Drew used that as an advantage to communicate. Meanwhile Dinah and Normani are goofing around laughing at each other terrible yet skillful drawings. Ally and Tori are collabing on a drawing which was looking very beautiful. Then that leaves Lauren and Camila, Camila is curled up in her chair really taking her time with her art as Lauren slouches and is drawing somehow perfectly without a care in the world. Surprisingly, the teacher walks in with a flashy grin which caught Lauren's eye.

"Hello class I am your teacher Mr. Robert." His french accent pulling through as his outfit is mainly made of gold.

Lauren smirk and thought of a way to get her hands on gold like that.

"So class, I see that you're free drawing...let's present your master pieces then!!!" He clapped his hands excitedly and they groaned but obeyed.

As children went up and sat down, it was finally Lauren's turn. She went up and showed her art work before slipping her arm through her hoodie and swiftly grabbed the gold bracelet wrapped around his wrist and slipped her arm back in the sleeve. The picture's of the classroom but's in full detail of Camila drawing which had her blushing.

"Lovely drawing Ms..." The teacher tried to find Lauren's surname.

"Jauregui, Lauren Jauregui." Lauren smirked showing her golden teeth before walking back to her seat.

Lauren sat down and continued drawing grinning at her success.