(Nineteen)

Opening the book, it blinded one of the demons and Dinah kneed the other one under it's chin now having both hands in her pockets. It was about 5 of them and they had Tori protect Ally while the others fought.

"Now you unwanted infestations, feel my wrath." Normani eyes glowed and she practically disappeared from their sight.

As soon as they caught sight of her, she connected her palm to one of the banished and they fell lifelessly.

"What the hell?" Another banished called as he watched another fell after the other.

"Deception is becoming my new favorite thing." Lauren tossed one of their hearts up and down.

"2/5." Normani says as she fixed her hair.

"Make that 3, I envy you filthy pigs. You don't deserve to even be in the same area of her." Billie punched it's head off.

"Who do you brats thank you are? You bastards!" A banished roared and launched at Normani.

Before it actually reached her, Dinah kicked him in the gut and he exploded.

"Dinah you're cleaning that up." Billie crossed her arms as she leaned against the lockers.

"Ugh, what a pain." Dinah sighed as she left to get a mop and sponge.

"Your emotions will be your death." Camila put her hands together and knocked the demon unconscious.

"He's still alive." Lauren poked the demon and Camila rolled her eyes.

"I know that you idiot." Camila huffed.

Satan appeared from below and looked around to see almost all of the banished demons dead. He collected them and sent them back to the underworld then awakened the one still alive.

"Let me see your memories." Satan put his hand closer to the banished head causing it to squirm.

After absorbing all of the memories, the demon died and Satan threw it in the underworld.

"You all did well today, I have to go discuss somethings with Jesus." Satan snapped his fingers before vanishing.

They cleaned up all the blood then went back to the gym to collect their items.

"Why would they go after something they can't see or touch?" Ally questioned.

"Obviously they are working for someone to most likely take over all three worlds." Normani rolled her eyes.

"And...we are meant to stop them?" Lauren wondered.

"Yes." Billie answered.

"That's too much work." Dinah sighed.

"Stop complaining." Camila shakes her head and Dinah sighs again.

"I just want to go home and go lay down, play the game maybe." Lauren started to check her nails searching for blood that didn't wash off.

"I'm ready to go." Normani ushered and Dinah wrapped her arms around Normani like before to take a nap.

"She's like a leech." Billie snickered and Tori shakes her head.

"I'm hungry." Tori speaks and everyone looked at her.

"Food does sound nice." Camila brings up as they all make their way out of the building.

"I wonder if Drew went home." Billie huffed.

"Is she your food?" Camila wiggled her eyebrows.

"KARLA!" Billie looked shocked.