(Thirteen)

While everyone eats, Normani spots Arin and she gave him and his crew a death stare. One of them noticed and flinches back.

"Arin..." They say as Arin brag about something he did.

"What?" Arin growls and they point to Normani.

Lauren notices and also gives them that death.

"What's wrong?" Camila asked.

"It's them, I just wanna rip all their hearts out and sell it on e-bay." Lauren groans furrowing her eyebrows.

"What's e-bay?" Camila wondered.

"A cheap website where you shop, nah but that's more expensive than Wish so I would actually sell it on Wish." Lauren sucked her gold tooth.

"Why does it have to be there hearts." Camila continued to ask and Lauren look at her with a smile.

"Hey, I love you but stop asking questions." Lauren kissed Camila hands before looking back at the group.

"Guys stop looking at them." Dinah tells them as she continues to snack on their lunch.

"Fine." Normani replied to look at Dinah.

"Do you guys wanna go on a quad date?" Drew wondered.

"Quad date?" Dinah asked to help move the conversation.

"Yeah, all of us go on a date, but we are still on a date with our significant other." Drew explains.

"You could've said girlfriend." Billie shrugged.

"Right..." Drew rolled her eyes causing Billie to put a hand on her heart while pulling a hurt face.

"So I would take Ally?" Lauren teased.

"No." Camila practically growled as she yank Lauren's ear down.

"No! She mine." Tori wrap her arms around Ally causing them all to laugh.

"I was kidding, now let go of my ear." Lauren huffed and Camila complies.

"Wait some of us aren't even dating eachother." Normani pointed out.

"You can go on dates with your "friends"." Drew air quoted causing Billie to snort.

"Oh then okay, I'll take Tori." Ally mentions and they all nodded.

"So that leaves these two knuckleheads." Dinah ushered.

"I already said I'll take Camila, I was just joking about taking Ally." Lauren let out a breath of air and everyone smiled or smirked.

"Then it's settled, QUAD DATE ON FRIDAY!" Drew cheered causing people in the cafe to look at her.

"Y'all have a problem?" Lauren intimidatingly said causing everyone to look away as she flashed her gold teeth.

"We have the same question." Arin and his crew says causing the group of 8 aurora to shift immediately.

Lauren got up first but Camila yanked her back down.

"Since I'm the nicest, I'll take care of this conversation. Obviously we don't want y'all t-" Ally started but Arin cut her off.

"Shut up shorty." Arin hissed and Ally kept a fake smile on her face.

Dinah then stood up and turned to Arin.

"Hey shorty, I don't need three people to beat up one person. If Normani can push yo ass on the floor, then I can throw you to the wall." Dinah threatened as she put her hand on Arin's head.

The rest of his crew cowered down seeing basically death when looking at Dinah. Arin swatted Dinah's hand away and was about to say something with his chest until Lauren popped up by Dinah side to have a few words.

"One thing about me." Lauren started throwing up Arin's wallet.

"How the hell..." Arin starts checking his pockets to feel his wallet gone.

"I'm a sly fox." She laughed at Arin's face was shocked.

"Just know that you guys are my prey, we'll never look up to you because you people do not have murder in your eyes. If you guys ever do any shit like that again I will leave your body for everyone to see." Lauren spoke in a very nonchalant voice as she took money out of his wallet then threw it back at him which he almost failed to catch the piece of leather.

"Oh brother, sit down you two." Normani ushered as she pushed them onto the chairs.

"If it isn't ms. princess of the group." Arin crossed

"Princess? Ha! Very funny. I am just wondering why y'all are still here. The bell rang like 5 minutes ago and well we kinda aren't even here." Normani shrugged as she plucked Arin causing everyone attention to focus on him as he closed his eyes.

When he reopened them, they were all gone like as if they vanished. Arin and his crew was either scared or angry. Meanwhile, the other group was making jokes.

"How did you do that, by the way Mani?" Drew wondered.

"Well it's simple, keep your eye on this pencil." Normani held up a pencil but threw a pen which Drew didn't notice.

"Ow Normani." Billie huffed as she rubbed the top of her head and Drew looked at Billie confused.

"What happened?" Billie questioned.

"It's called deception hoes, I create a center of attention and since Arin is the leader basically. So their attention will go to them and then boom." Normani winks, turning around.

Everyone raised an eyebrow before realizing that they are in their next class.

"Damn she's good." Lauren whispered as she took her seat.

"Hey Drew." Billie called as she sat down as well.

"Yeah?" Drew replied with.

"Remember who's the teacher of this class." Billie reminded and Drew nodded slowly.

As the class passed by, the teacher always made either weird comments or had a weird sudden movement. Drew passed Billie a note but the teacher saw.

"Hey, you two...gimme that note." Mr. Sauron instructed.

"Uh...okay." Billie swallowed a lump in her throat, Normani kicks her desk over creating a loud commotion which gotten Mr. Sauron attention.

"Oh shoot, sorry Mr...whatever, my pencil fell and my leg knocked over my desk." Normani apologized as Billie switched out the note for another one.

"Right, just clean this up. Anyways note now!" Mr. Sauron demanded.

"Here you go." Billie blushed and Sauron snatched the note.

"Hmm let's see, 'Billie you look nice in grey sweats...' Oh okay, please keep that privately." Mr. Sauron tells them.

"It was private..technically." Drew was blushing as well.

"Alright well, don't pass notes in my class." Mr. Sauron crossed his arms.

"Yes sir." Billie and Drew nodded before looking at each other with a knowing look that Normani also took note of.